TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You wanna know who really does know what happened?

All the coaches of respectable programs who decided to pass on the #1 LB in the nation...

And that is all I need to know...
I hear you and that’s been my take for most of the cycle. Unfortunately, after watching the UNC game, we don’t have the luxury of passing on a LB with his talent. I think we need to bring him in (assuming he wants to come) and just keep him on a short leash. Especially with King coming back, we shouldn’t be short of leadership and accountability next year

Advertisement
Of course he is a take.. You take your chances with the number one LB in the nation. Not to mention what are D would look like with him and Wesley if we get him next year. A position of need and one which can make our middle outstanding from Taylor to T2 to Williams at Safety. Kid is young - perhaps the older dudes on the team like King and Bolden if he stays can lead him through!

The only trash around here is the guy you woman beating apologists want part of our once great program...

And if my posts in this thread get me banned, then this site is a joke
I’m not banning someone for a mere difference of opinion who’s acting normal.

I understand where you are coming from as to character issues. A lot of people have started out saying no way as well. Hitting a woman is not acceptable. I won’t justify it but I am aware of some circumstances which set him off. Again, still not justifiable.

Now, we have a 16 yo kid who made a mistake. My understanding is that he’s not a bad teammate at all. Does a 16 yo get another chance or should he not be allowed to go to college and improve his and his family’s lot in life? By your rationale every college should decline him admission and he should just **** off into the gutter.

Again, I’m not liking the mistake he made but I’m also not looking to throw away the key on a 16 yo young person and hurt his chances of breaking the cycle of poverty. What he does with the opportunity at this point is on him.

McCloud going to DE means the staff (and himself) at least acknowledge that he sucks at LB,

it’s a start
I just hope they finally make him earn something instead of just playing him because he's old. He's stunted the development of the younger linebackers and I don't want him to do the same thing at de.

I’m not banning someone for a mere difference of opinion who’s acting normal.

I understand where you are coming from as to character issues. A lot of people have started out saying no way as well. Hitting a woman is not acceptable. I won’t justify it but I am aware of some circumstances which set him off. Again, still not justifiable.

Now, we have a 16 yo kid who made a mistake. My understanding is that he’s not a bad teammate at all. Does a 16 yo get another chance or should he not be allowed to go to college and improve his and his family’s lot in life? By your rationale every college should decline him admission and he should just **** off into the gutter.

Again, I’m not liking the mistake he made but I’m also not looking to throw away the key on a 16 yo young person and hurt his chances of breaking the cycle of poverty. What he does with the opportunity at this point is on him.
RVA black who knew lol

Advertisement
Exactly, use the athleticism without making him have to play in space smh. I wanna see more Austin Cave anyway.
I think his "athleticism" is one of the most overplayed things on this site. He can't change direction for **** and has no quickness. He's not really that fast either.

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this. In no way am I trying to slander T2, just questioning things. After watching his most recent film, I wasn't blown away. For comparison, I re-watched Flowe's senior highlights and...good lord. I'm admittedly not a film junkie nor do I possess a ton of technical football knowledge, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I don't really see the generational type talent that folks are making him out to have. He seems quite undersized and doesn't have that blazing sideline-to-sideline speed I would expect. For those who have seen him in person or have more insight, what is it that gives him that 5-star rating? All of that being said, he certainly has the talent to improve our current LB corp. But that isn't exactly the highest of praise.

Advertisement
The only trash around here is the guy you woman beating apologists want part of our once great program...

And if my posts in this thread get me banned, then this site is a joke

And you keep repeating a criminal allegation for which charges have not yet been filed.

I am not, nor would I ever, support the abuse of women. But I do support innocent-until-proven guilty, particularly when charges have not even been filed. Maybe he did something criminal, maybe he didn't, but it's no longer 1956 and I don't think that an entire big-city police department is refusing to prosecute the case solely to help a young kid to pursue his football dreams.

All the proof you need is that not one single respectable program is after the #1 LB in the country dumbass...

I'm sure he has done way worse than what has been rumored for the big boys that take kids with issues all the time (even those that hit females like *******) if they have the talent to completely drop all communication with this kid...

Was only sent an LOI from Maryland and some of you want this kid...

Have some **** respect!

And we don't have the leaders in the locker room to keep a player like this in check or the authority figure type coaches to discipline him...

Just a bunch of beta coaches trying to be these kids friends...
Jesus, we get it, you don't want him to sign here. Now shut the **** up and quit posting the same thing over and over.

Advertisement
We don't have the locker room or coaches to keep this guy in check...

Pass on the tough guy who likes to lay hands on females...

Don't need trash like that representing Miami!
Take a chance on the kid, mold him and give him an opportunity to be something better than he was.

You are an ignorant elitist. Miami doesn't need trash like you.

I’m sure they were “overblown” and that scared everyone away from the #1 LB in the nation...

Use your head man

Just to use Alabama as an example, in 2015 Nick Saban signed a former Georgia lineman named Jonathan Taylor after he was dismissed from UGA following his arrest for assaulting his girlfriend. Arrested for it, not rumored to have maybe done it. Nick Saban, who famously said, "Where do you want them to be? Guy makes a mistake. Where do you want them to be? Want them to be in the street? Or do you want them to be here, graduating?" after bringing back D.J. Pettway (who was arrested for robbery).

When it comes to signing athletes, the only thing that scares off Nick Saban is a lack of talent. Like it or not, that's true for most winning coaches. I have long suspected that when it comes to T2 there are several coaches in the $EC and other major P5 schools that have concluded the juice isn't worth the squeeze. But that doesn't mean he's a straight criminal.

And you keep repeating a criminal allegation for which charges have not yet been filed.

I am not, nor would I ever, support the abuse of women. But I do support innocent-until-proven guilty, particularly when charges have not even been filed. Maybe he did something criminal, maybe he didn't, but it's no longer 1956 and I don't think that an entire big-city police department is refusing to prosecute the case solely to help a young kid to pursue his football dreams.
This is a joke right?

No, nothing happened, and he is just being slandered and every respectable program backed off the #1 LB in the Nation just b/c of rumors just b/c charges weren’t pressed for who knows what reason...

Let this trash go to a JUCO like last chance U and see what happens...

He can still get an education and a chance...

But IMO and that is all that it is, my opinion...

If you lay hands on a female, you deserve nothing good in life, and deserve to get the living **** kicked out of you...

Not a full ride to the best local private university...

Hate me all you want for it, I don’t give a ****.

By the way, I’m sure what he did might even be much worse than we even think b/c schools that usually take kids with issues and that have hit girls aren’t touching this kid with a 10 ft pole...

And for those saying if he is a problem then he can just transfer don’t realize the new rule that we can only bring in 25 per year so if you miss on evaluation (talent or character) and he transfers, it takes years to make that spot up, and you can’t just replace him with a transfer...

Thank you RVA for not pulling that type of soft ****ery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back