TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sponsor Duasso's 7n7 teams - he is very pro-UM, but ultimately does whatever is best for the kids if there is not mutual interest, which he should. He goes above and beyond for these kids, and there families, because he truly cares about them. If T2 ends up at UM, you guys should know that he has a large part in facilitating (and re-facilitating) the communication lines.
I’m aware of course so I’m saying he’s pro-UM and I know you know better than me.

Advertisement
Just as I thought, another mindless fruit pop *****ing about speculation.
I'm sure speculation has scared off every team outside of Manny's desperate *** and MFing Maryland...

Pull your head out of your *** and think about it for a second...

The #1 LB in the country is only sent and LOI by Maryland, but all of it is speculation and rumors...

You are a bright one aren't you...

I'm sure speculation has scared off every team outside of Manny's desperate *** and MFing Maryland...

The #1 LB in the country is only sent and LOI by Maryland, but all of it is speculation and rumors...

You said he hits women, still waiting for proof

You said he hits women, still waiting for proof
And you won't find it, b/c everything about this kid is being covered up as much as possible to try and get him signed somewhere...

Here are facts:

Kid had offers from every top program in the country as the #1 LB in the nation

Something happens where rumors start flying of him hitting a girl, then it was a female teacher etc...

Then he has to change high schools 2-3 times in the same year...

Then every single program outside of Tennessee, Maryland and Manny's desperate *** drop all communication with him...

Only Maryland sends him an LOI...

You honestly think that those rumors were just made up, and that these schools with teams of people digging up everything they can on recruits just backed off b/c of rumors and speculation?

It is called using your brain, try it...

Advertisement
I sponsor Duasso's 7n7 teams - he is very pro-UM, but ultimately does whatever is best for the kids if there is not mutual interest, which he should. He goes above and beyond for these kids, and there families, because he truly cares about them. If T2 ends up at UM, you guys should know that he has a large part in facilitating (and re-facilitating) the communication lines.
Would love to hear duasso’s opinion on the T2 situation and if we should take him. A lot of people slander the kids name but few really know

Would love to hear duasso’s opinion on the T2 situation and if we should take him. A lot of people slander the kids name but few really know
To be fair, anyone who's livelihood is based off of relationships with high school kids and their families and showcasing their skills isn't going to trash a kid if they have any sense at all. At least not publicly

That's not to say he doesn't have an opinion, just the chances of you or anyone ever hearing it are slim to none

Advertisement

You his next door neighbor, or just blowing his mailman for this primo information? Otherwise, your absurdly illogical use of one rumor (T2 received no LOIs) to support another (T2 struck a female) is noted and ignored.

Regardless, your primo information has been debunked by others on this board with a veritable track record... including @Cribby, who I believe made it a point to state T2 had received LOIs.

You his next door neighbor, or just blowing his mailman for this primo information? Otherwise, your absurdly illogical use of one rumor (T2 received no LOIs) to support another (T2 struck a female) is noted and ignored.

Regardless, your primo information has been debunked by others on this board with a veritable track record... including @Cribby, who I believe made it a point to state T2 had received LOIs.
And what schools sent him LOIs?

And please elaborate on why you think no respectable program is willing to touch the #1 LB in the nation with a ten ft pole.

And you won't find it, b/c everything about this kid is being covered up as much as possible to try and get him signed somewhere...

Here are facts:

Something happens where rumors start flying of him hitting a girl, then it was a female teacher etc...

Then every single program outside of Tennessee, Maryland and Manny's desperate *** drop all communication with him...

You honestly think that those rumors were just made up, and that these schools with teams of people digging up everything they can on recruits just backed off b/c of rumors and speculation?

this makes no sence lol

Advertisement
Said that this morning too. He’s retweeted like 3-4 UM edits in the last day or so and it’s making me feel like he’s not coming for some reason lol
lol its almost too obvious to be true.... maybe hiding in plain sight. However kind of a double edged sword with this kid. I remember people saying no chance, he never tweets pro um stuff, his entire page is filled with UT. Now he posts a bunch of UM stuff and its no chance, he is trolling (not referencing you in particular just generally).

And what schools sent him LOIs? Whatever schools Cribby believes sent him LOIs is more credible to me than all the schools you believe did not. You are just speculating on this subject without any actual knowledge of the circumstances and it is pretty obvious.

And please elaborate on why you think no respectable program is willing to touch the #1 LB in the nation with a ten ft pole. I don't know. And neither do you. That's my entire point. You are using conjured up BS about LOIs to support unfounded rumors about a HS kid to arrive at a conclusion that nobody can honestly speak on. But what I do know is that respected posters who tend to be plugged in like @Liberty City El have said that whatever this kids issues are, they have been overblown.

Advertisement
I’m sure they were “overblown” and that scared everyone away from the #1 LB in the nation...

Use your head man

Yeah. Think about that one play against Clemson, where Roche dropped into coverage (and then dropped an easy interception). Might be a fun strategy to surprise the other team once or twice a game by dropping McCloud back. Ya never know until you try it.
It would be great to see McCloud drop and interception once a game.......

Here are facts:

Percy Harvin knocked out a teacher his senior year of high school and didn't miss a practice. If you can play you can play. If taking some troubled kids helps us get over that hump I say do it. If the kid becomes a cancer he can always transfer to USF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back