TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitiful thing is that it took them 5 fvckin years to see what we have seen since his soph year. There can't be another school in the country that tries to force square pegs in round holes like miami has the last 10+ years. Infuriating.

I watched the Saban/Belichick special on HBO yesterday. Even Saban admitted his time in the NFL changed him, making him realize he needed to adjust his coaching style and schemes to the players, both on field technique as well as how he talks to them. He said in the NFL as soon as a GM pays a guy a lot of money it's up to you to figure it out, so he took that same learning experience to Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we are all down on McCloud, but you never know what will happen. Maybe McCloud is a revelation at DE and he ends up with a pro career.

Remember when Randy switched Sam Shields from WR to CB?
I think he can do some damage at d end. I also think if he comes back he can be a last ditch option at linebacker depending what happens with all this covid crap next year. I definitely don't ever want to see him start at LB again though.

For when he commits
You seem pretty adamant TL signs with the good guys. We’ll see soon enough!

I think he can do some damage at d end. I also think if he comes back he can be a last ditch option at linebacker depending what happens with all this covid crap next year. I definitely don't ever want to see him start at LB again though.

Yeah. Think about that one play against Clemson, where Roche dropped into coverage (and then dropped an easy interception). Might be a fun strategy to surprise the other team once or twice a game by dropping McCloud back. Ya never know until you try it.

If you don’t think Harley helped us to get to 8-2, something wrong with you. McCloud going to DE is better than him being at LB. If he’s able to play, we don’t have to go in the portal for DE. That means we can grab extra kids next cycle.
I'd be happy to have these guys back, especially Harley, but I wouldn't call it a "surprise".

Advertisement
Good thing he got that experience since now he has to deal with his boosters paying his players a bunch of money which he has to deal with....it’s a tough life.

Advertisement
I watched the Saban/Belichick special on HBO yesterday. Even Saban admitted his time in the SEC has changed him, making him realize he needed to adjust his coaching style and schemes to the players, both on field technique as well as how he talks to them. He said in the SEC as soon as a booster pays a guy a lot of money it's up to you to figure it out, so he took that same learning experience to Bama.
FIFY

Just sign the portal MLB from U$C and use whatever ships are left on a portal CB, DE and possibly OL...

Why do we want to take a risk on a kid every respectable program has completely backed off of?

Character is important!

No need to take a guy who hits females has been to 3+ schools and wasn't sent an LOI by anyone other than MFing Maryland SMH...

Kid will be in the portal by next year anyways...

Now rip me apart you woman beating apologists...

And if this post gets me kicked out of this thread, then this site is a joke...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back