TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami is probably hoping to hear something on the IC's soon to know if they need to it won't kill them to lose this kid a year or two down the road if it doesn't work out.

I am not talking about the kid specifically because I, like 99.99% of the people here don't know him, but if you had pigeon-holed me for the rest of my life based on what I was at 17... lord have mercy. Still just a kid, and maybe he just needs some role models, peer pressure, and organization/structure. It's why evaluations are so tough, especially in this age of limited counters.

Except you're not basing the rest of his life off what's he's done up to now, you're basing his next 3-4 years on it. We have seen many times kids not maturing until they are much much older.....like mid/late 20's or even 30's. Manny and staff have to decide on what impact this kid will have on their locker room here and now, especially with a locker room that on the outside looking in has been fragile AF the last few years.

So many flags . When was the last time a 5 star chose Maryland that was not from Maryland or DC? His options are dwindling.

Advertisement
Except you're not basing the rest of his life off what's he's done up to now, you're basing his next 3-4 years on it. We have seen many times kids not maturing until they are much much older.....like mid/late 20's or even 30's. Manny and staff have to decide on what impact this kid will have on their locker room here and now, especially with a locker room that on the outside looking in has been fragile AF the last few years.

And we've seen absolute thugs and roughnecks get to the structure of a CFB program and thrive.

As we both said, Manny has to make that evaluation.

Honestly it's not a threat to the locker room. You can kick him out and set an example really quickly. It's the lost counter that is the biggest issue.

Advertisement
At the end of the day you have to take this kid. He won’t make it anywhere else. But that’s not why you take him. You take him because his parents will be nearby and can work with you to keep him in line. His friends are here to do the same. Out on his own in another state he has no chance. Give him a chance lol. We have no talent at LB we cannot let this kid walk and then say I told you so when he fails out of state knowing he would have his best chance right here. And he a beast! From his IG looks like he has a daughter down here as well.
You know what I agree with this take. Not saying that he will definitely fail if he leaves the state but the chances are way higher. If he stays he has people around him that actually truly care and love him and want the best for him. They will be the voice of reason when things might go side ways. This fan base though has to chill. It can be super overbearing at time. That’s why you see a lot of kids troll us. Having this kids talent will help up take the step to the next level. Also I think we need to stop giving him the run around cause that’s not cool. I get it we trying to make our decision but we’ve had months to make this decision. You either lock in and make the kid feel secure and wanted or just cut him loose. That’s his main thing it seems he wants be here but he just wants to know that he is wanted here. Add Lewis and some CB’s and this defense legit will be a national championship type defense at least a college playoff defense

Take him. I’m very confident in the young men from the 20 class and the alphas in this 21 class. He’ll fall in line or get his *** checked quick. I couldn’t say that confidently two years ago. JW supreme alpha, Brantley and Mello, alphas.. wait til you guys get to hear from arroyo.. GOON

Advertisement
T2 is probably a Canesinsight user, he wants his page to break the all time record for pages and comments. He already like 4 or 5 threads, might need his own server by the end of this. Recruiting folklore!

Advertisement
At the end of the day you have to take this kid. He won’t make it anywhere else. But that’s not why you take him. You take him because his parents will be nearby and can work with you to keep him in line. His friends are here to do the same. Out on his own in another state he has no chance. Give him a chance lol. We have no talent at LB we cannot let this kid walk and then say I told you so when he fails out of state knowing he would have his best chance r

Lol here we go

Ole ivins with the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back