TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A few days ago one of our posters who seems to be connected made a post. He said T2 wasn’t hard or” thug-like” just full of drama. His words were JW would slap T2 around. JW was described as a heartless badass ****.
It wasn’t JW he was talking about being the badass. It was Avantea.

Advertisement
Bama, OSU, and Clemson aren't recruiting only Choir-boys. Bring this kid in and make him a part of a program that doesn't allow him to fail. Thats what those programs do. Bama got through 3 years of Reuben Foster, and that dude was much worse than T2 IMO. T2 comes off as your typical immature HS kid who needs structure. I know we give Manny **** for everything under the sun, but the difference in culture between year 1 and 2 was night and day, and props to him for realizing it needed to be changed. At some point you have to have faith in your program to take a chance on a kid like this

Advertisement
Bama, OSU, and Clemson aren't recruiting only Choir-boys. Bring this kid in and make him a part of a program that doesn't allow him to fail. Thats what those programs do. Bama got through 3 years of Reuben Foster, and that dude was much worse than T2 IMO. T2 comes off as your typical immature HS kid who needs structure. I know we give Manny **** for everything under the sun, but the difference in culture between year 1 and 2 was night and day, and props to him for realizing it needed to be changed. At some point you have to have faith in your program to take a chance on a kid like this
And even OSU Bama UF Clem UGA won’t touch this kid..that says a alot

Looks like we’re gonna do this for the next week until he signs and announces.
Speaking of Lost...

Manny to this kid:

1608826563902.gif

Advertisement
Foster was an all time recruitment. Guy had an auburn tattoo

Take him. I’m very confident in the young men from the 20 class and the alphas in this 21 class. He’ll fall in line or get his *** checked quick. I couldn’t say that confidently two years ago. JW supreme alpha, Brantley and Mello, alphas.. wait til you guys get to hear from arroyo.. GOON

Brantley?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back