TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keep coming to this thread expecting an update worth a ****. Silly of me
I got one for you!

The next 30 for 30 by Netflix - there will be stories on how they almost didn’t sign this kid T2, that led the defense and the Canes back to respectability.

CANE!!

(I know nothing, but cool story, right 😂😂)

Advertisement
At the end of the day you have to take this kid. He won’t make it anywhere else. But that’s not why you take him. You take him because his parents will be nearby and can work with you to keep him in line. His friends are here to do the same. Out on his own in another state he has no chance. Give him a chance lol. We have no talent at LB we cannot let this kid walk and then say I told you so when he fails out of state knowing he would have his best chance right here. And he a beast! From his IG looks like he has a daughter down here as well.
I 100% agree. Take the kid. He's an immense talent, and he's a S. Florida kid in our own backyard. If he's dumb enough to go up to College Park, I guarantee he will be crawling back home before the end of his first year. He desperately needs the support from his family, the local community and teammates who actually care about him. Without that support system and he's 1,000 miles away from home, he won't make it.

If Manny can't come up with a support plan to help keep him focused and out of trouble, then he has no business being our HC. Because some of the most talented kids come with baggage. It's up to a good coach to develop him, help him mature, and put him in position to succeed.

Now if he can't stay within the guidelines and proves to be too much of a headache to keep around, then let him go. But to not give a local 5 star a shot because grown *** men are afraid they can't keep him in line is ridiculous.

Advertisement
I would pass on this guy in a heartbeat. Can you imagine all the other recruits feel who have been loyal and faithful to their commitment. Then you have this guy make a SPECTACLE of his recruitment. PASS PASS PASS

I would pass on this guy in a heartbeat. Can you imagine all the other recruits feel who have been loyal and faithful to their commitment. Then you have this guy make a SPECTACLE of his recruitment. PASS PASS PASS
He’s just wanted a commitable offer , I wouldn’t call that a spectacle. This has been a tricky recruitment and both sides haven’t helped the situation.

He’s just wanted a commitable offer , I wouldn’t call that a spectacle. This has been a tricky recruitment and both sides haven’t helped the situation.
But if we sent him a LOI as has been stated, in what way could that not be a commitable offer?

That would mean...

Advertisement
I would have to 1,000% disagree on that. Those guys want someone that will help them WIN....don't believe me? Check and see how LT/JW20/Garcia/Brashard etc have ALL been working on em via social media.

If Lewis commits and his on field performance is half as entertaining as all four of his threads have been then it would be worth it to have him on the team.
From a marketing standpoint this young man is a freaking genius. How many sites has he been trending on?

Florida Tennessee Auburn Maryland Miami Texas A&M. It’s freaking brilliant. This young man is going to be a household name in like four different fan bases without even stepping 1 foot on the **** field.

Advertisement
After he signs all that goes away it's work work work afterwards. And I'm sure the kids in our class and on our team know his talent and would be happy to play with him

Not that my predictions are worth two squirts of ****, but...

After reading the Herald's article this morning, it does seem that something's shifted with the kid. The bit about it being down to us and Maryland AND his folks wanting him local, does seem to move things in our direction.

And, as I've said before, I'm definitely all for taking this kid. You take him, you explain to him that he can play himself into the 1st round AND play in front of his family and friends, plus play for a team that will be in contention for the CFP in 1-3 years. However, it requires that he will have to grow up, become more disciplined, take correction, take coaching and listen to authority.

It's all right in front of this kid. I hope for Terrence and the Canes, he takes the right path.

After he signs all that goes away it's work work work afterwards. And I'm sure the kids in our class and on our team know his talent and would be happy to play with him
Dwin, what's your gut as of this moment? Does he come? I'm leaning toward him coming now, but curious as to what you're thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back