TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s think with some logic here. UM didn’t get either of the two guys they left spots open for at CB/DT. We haven’t heard anything about the USC LB. T2s father said he didn’t have an offer and UM was waiting because the class was almost full. The class would be full because we obviously want a portal spot depending on what guys did at DE and may do at QB. There’s 3 spots now open. There’s room now. In a nutshell, nothing would surprise me.

I told him he might have to **** in a hat for a bunch of random strangers on the internet. Let’s just say is isn’t taking it well.

View attachment 138693
I hear you brother... The embarrasing **** we have to do just to amuse these inbred humans...
@RVACane
1608772272488.png

Advertisement
Let’s think with some logic here. UM didn’t get either of the two guys they left spots open for at CB/DT. We haven’t heard anything about the USC LB. T2s father said he didn’t have an offer and UM was waiting because the class was almost full. The class would be full because we obviously want a portal spot depending on what guys did at DE and may do at QB. There’s 3 spots now open. There’s room now. In a nutshell, nothing would surprise me.

this would make the most sense as we missed on two targets and we have one spot open now. With that being said. Were we really putting Barber or Mcburrows over Lewis on our big board?

that would be really dumb seeing as how terrible our LB played. If this kid wants to come to Miami you take him and cross your fingers he stays out of trouble.

you can still get two CB in the portal and once roster limits increase go get a DE and whatever else you want in the portal. Manny and staph probably messed this up anyways and as some have mentioned. This could be Willie Williams version 2 so it may not matter who he picks

I’m literally trying to figure out why this thread is moving along today. Did he say something new? Is he going to sign and announce on the 2nd or is it who knows, he probably doesn’t even know yet?

he said in Instagram he has a new top 2. He also supposedly said miami and Maryland somewhere or made a rap video. Something like that.

Then cribby jumped in to stir the pot and here we are.

Advertisement
No.

As I’ve said this is one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. Which is why I said for months anyone who said they knew what he was doing was 100% lying to you. This has been a roller coaster , right up to the last couple weeks..

Give us your odds for Miami and Odds for Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back