TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the issue with cut him loose is that you lose a counter that you need esp w kids leaving early every year. every IC becomes important esp if the NCAA doesnt open up the ICs this year

It's not that you're wrong, but ONE counter is not going to kill us right now.

Advertisement
No.

As I’ve said this is one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. Which is why I said for months anyone who said they knew what he was doing was 100% lying to you. This has been a roller coaster , right up to the last couple weeks.
Thanks, Cribby. I appreciate your insight. 1 more question, is he worth all the drama? Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I told him he might have to **** in a hat for a bunch of random strangers on the internet. Let’s just say he isn’t taking it well.

2E86B9D7-11EB-4B59-BF26-16AC4D31F4D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Question for you. Does Miami gain counters for the kids leaving early for the draft

Ordinarily, no. However, what you mentioned IS just ONE of the various "suggestions" that has been made to the NCAA by universities, i.e., to get an IC back if a kid graduates and leaves early for the draft.

Suggestions/Possibilities:

1. Give every school X number of extra ICs, no restrictions - I'm not a fan of this, Alabama and Clemson will go out and get 5 extra Top 100 HS recruits.
2. Give every school X number of extra ICs, must be used on transfers - I can live with this one, but the arbitrary number sounds good for THIS year, but is not a sustainable annual number for the future.
3. Give every school a "replacement IC" for transfers-IN for each and every transfer-OUT who leaves in good academic standing (NOT because they were arrested/kicked off the team, etc.).
4. Give every school a "replacement IC" for kids who graduate and go into the NFL draft early (NCAA might argue this is not their problem).
5. Don't count transfers as ICs anymore - that would be a bit too easy, maybe "transfers who are juniors and above" could be exempt as ICs, similar to the "walk-on rule".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back