TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Something tells me he already signed with the good guys just by the way some here are not acting.

Advertisement
Something tells me he already signed with the good guys just by the way some here are not acting.
We also haven't heard about miami going after other high school kids besides Dawson.Maybe we're saving it for portal kids but they were willing to take Mason,Mcburrows and Barber,so somehow they felt they had room.

banana hml404 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

Advertisement
no way he signed with Miami on the 19th. It would have leaked by now
I think he signed with someone on the 19th. I don’t know who. I only suggested previously that it wouldn’t be one of his announced final 2 of Tennessee or Maryland.

He signed but is talking about a new top 2 a week later?

He didn't sign is my bet... I also would guess he didn't get an LOI to sign on ESD but now that we missed on a few guys the staff will save 2 spots for CBs but will fill any other spots with best available and Lewis is it.

Advertisement
They knew Mason was unlikely , I posted that. Mcburrows reached out late and they expected him and barber.
Cribby,had they landed they Mcburrows and Barber they would only have room for 1 portal kid if they don't allow more ICs.

Advertisement
He signed but is talking about a new top 2 a week later?

He didn't sign is my bet... I also would guess he didn't get an LOI to sign on ESD but now that we missed on a few guys the staff will save 2 spots for CBs but will fill any other spots with best available and Lewis is it.
I think you're right,also why would he bring us back up when we were not even in his final 3 unless we again are in talks with him.

So you think he’s just playing games with the tweets to our guys?
No.

As I’ve said this is one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. Which is why I said for months anyone who said they knew what he was doing was 100% lying to you. This has been a roller coaster , right up to the last couple weeks.

Last edited:
No.

As I’ve said this is one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. Which is why I said for months anyone who said they knew what he was doing was 100% lying to you. This has been coming a roller coaster , right up to the last couple weeks.
There has been alot of misinformation spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back