TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can’t always go by social media but judging from what I seen on this kid social media. The interest is real with Miami, its all on the staff. If he commits then Manny gave the green light if he commits elsewhere then you know...

No GIF
Correct.

This has always been a wait and see by the staff. Communication opened months ago but that’s where we’ve been for a minute. If anyone is saying anything about his recruitment /commiting definitively they’re lying to you.

I know you are just pointing out what Rivals said but the fact it was so short made me think they just assumed the local schools would be talking to him. I also do not know how many spots UF has left, think they are at 26 right now obviously can drop people but deadline is coming quick.
you could be right. I hadn't seen UF mentioned anywhere else.

Advertisement
BRUH PUT THIS **** UP SOMEWHERE WHERE EVERYBODY GOTTA READ IT..........

WE NOT IN A POSITION TO TURN DOWN 5 STAR TALENT IN OUR BACKYARD DA FUQ!!!!

ION GIVE A F.U.CK IF THIS YOUNG KILLA IS SELLING KEYS AND CAN'T READ PASS A 8 GRADE LEVEL GET HIM IN SCHOOL AND FIGURE OUT THE REST LATER GREASE HIM THROUGH SOMEHOW SOMEWAY.

GOTTA WIN THESE BATTLES BRUH DON'T LET THIS ***** GO TO SEC IF WE CAN STOP IT.
Preach

Advertisement
Correct.

This has always been a wait and see by the staff. Communication opened months ago but that’s where we’ve been for a minute. If anyone is saying anything about his recruitment /commiting definitively they’re lying to you.
Agree cribby, communication is there its a step by step process t-2 says to manny sho more love, manny picks up communication then says ok your turn, t2 decommits, now its mannys turn!!

Advertisement
Need more goons on def! Tired of the bend don’t break chit. Tired of the missed tackles. Tired of WRs who’s from Bum Fck U having the ability to talk chit to our players w/ no fear. Need more fear to be instilled. Tired of this Choirboy U chit. If our coaching staff have the inability to help develop these young kids to young men, then fire them all, on soul. We should not be afraid to take a kid w/ character issues. Fck, I had character issues as a mf’er in high school, and college helped mold me in to a productive young adult. Jits change, if they got the right ppl backing them.

As I have said before, LCE is plugged in with many recruits who know this kid, recruits from MNW. Why is he been so quiet on this kid over the last few weeks. IMO, some gumbo is being sauced up in the pan.
Flip side is he has been saying an emphatic not happening for literal months now. I can imagine repeating yourself becomes a tiring exercise.

Advertisement
As I have said before, LCE is plugged in with many recruits who know this kid, recruits from MNW. Why is he been so quiet on this kid over the last few weeks. IMO, some gumbo is being sauced up in the pan.
People need to relax , it’s not over, let’s wait until after nsd before destroying them on a failure that hasn’t happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back