TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line is if He’s not a Cane then the staff passed on him. He wants to play with James Williams. Ball is in the staff’s court.
LOL. Man you just poured gasoline on this site. If this kid doesnt end up coming and its because the staff passed on him..CIS will go into full "fire everyone on the defensive staff except Stroud NOW!" mode.

Advertisement
Auburn isn’t going after Lashlee. Also why do some of you think Lashlee steps right into top power 5 head coaching job cause he has miami scoring 30pts hahah

this just shows how bad Miami’s offense and team has been that we now have an average to slightly above average college offense and everyone is worried our OC is going to leave after one year to coach at Texas hahaha.

Lashlee isn’t going anywhere for a couple years at least and when he does leave it will be for a non power 5 spot most likely to get his feet wet.
I never said anything about Lashlee but responded to a poster that said Auburn wants him.

Yea I was just about to ask. How can UF take so many.

Theyre at 26, plus Bowman the transfer.

Last year they signed 24 and 7 transfers. 31.

How the heck are they doing this?
I remember @TheOriginalCane talking on this at one point, but I think even he didn't understand how they're trying to take so many. The only thing I can think of is them having multiple guys not qualify every cycle. Maybe you're allowed to count back ICs for those who don't qualify? They always seem to take more than 25 though. Their board seems to think they have room for 28+, but that's also from their fans where gaytor logic applies.

LOL. Man you just poured gasoline on this site. If this kid doesnt end up coming and its because the staff passed on him..CIS will go into full "fire everyone on the defensive staff except Stroud NOW!" mode.
It’s the truth though. I get the so called “character issues” but he’s a kid. He has a passion for the game unlike Jeff Thomas. We aren’t elite to turn away 5 Star talents. James and him are close friends and this class has some alphas. This staff has to earn their money.

Advertisement
Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

It’s the truth though. I get the so called “character issues” but he’s a kid. He has a passion for the game unlike Jeff Thomas. We aren’t elite to turn away 5 Star talents. James and him are close friends and this class has some alphas. This staff has to earn their money.
BRUH PUT THIS **** UP SOMEWHERE WHERE EVERYBODY GOTTA READ IT..........

WE NOT IN A POSITION TO TURN DOWN 5 STAR TALENT IN OUR BACKYARD DA FUQ!!!!

ION GIVE A F.U.CK IF THIS YOUNG KILLA IS SELLING KEYS AND CAN'T READ PASS A 8 GRADE LEVEL GET HIM IN SCHOOL AND FIGURE OUT THE REST LATER GREASE HIM THROUGH SOMEHOW SOMEWAY.

GOTTA WIN THESE BATTLES BRUH DON'T LET THIS ***** GO TO SEC IF WE CAN STOP IT.

BRUH PUT THIS **** UP SOMEWHERE WHERE EVERYBODY GOTTA READ IT..........

WE NOT IN A POSITION TO TURN DOWN 5 STAR TALENT IN OUR BACKYARD DA FUQ!!!!

ION GIVE A F.U.CK IF THIS YOUNG KILLA IS SELLING KEYS AND CAN'T READ PASS A 8 GRADE LEVEL GET HIM IN SCHOOL AND FIGURE OUT THE REST LATER GREASE HIM THROUGH SOMEHOW SOMEWAY.

GOTTA WIN THESE BATTLES BRUH DON'T LET THIS ***** GO TO SEC IF WE CAN STOP IT.
My man..you forgot to say a 5* talent at a position that we DESPERATELY need an infusion of talent..like..TODAY. Our LB play is borderline pathetic right now.

Advertisement
You take this kid. He's worth the risk. A strong HC gets out in front of the MeToo / Domestic Violence noise that would ensue (not at all to downplay the importance of it), and let's the campus, fans and media know that this is a good kid who needs proper guidance and the U community will do our best to give it to him. Let everyone know we are giving him a chance at redemption, but he will have strict guidelines to adhere to.

Then, said HC puts a strong team of coaches, staff and upperclassmen players around this guy as his 24/7 support system. Give him some mentors. Make sure you know his whereabouts at all times. Someone should always be with him. You put measures in place to help keep him on the straight and narrow. Again, a kid with his talent is worth it.

It will require some hard work and persistence, but if he succeeds it looks great for our program. If he doesn't live up to the standards, then you let him go but at least you tried and it sends such a powerful message to the S. Florida community.

Think about the prospects of having 5-stars entrenched at each level of our defense. Make this happen, Manny!

And I'm not only advocating this for the good of the program, but for the kid's sake as well. He won't make it a full year at Auburn. This kid in the middle of Alabama with no support system and walking directly into what will soon be a &hit show as they push Gus out the door... Really don't want to see him get caught up in that.

Last edited:
Dammit Manny lets go....
5 star backer from our backyard, boys with the top guys in our class and happens to be a spot that is a big need. Get him on board yesterday. This is a no brainer

Yea I was just about to ask. How can UF take so many.

Theyre at 26, plus Bowman the transfer.

Last year they signed 24 and 7 transfers. 31.

How the heck are they doing this?
Depends on previous class sizes.. EEs can be counted back or in the current year, transfers can be counted in the current year or forward depending on when they enroll. Taking back to back oversized classes seems really complicated on how to make that work.

For instance.. if we counted Jarrid Williams forward to 2021 ICs we would only have 24 slots for 2021.

Advertisement
Just sign him up. If he's more immature than Jeff Thomas, then what did we lose? 1 counter out of 85. It is a no-friggin brainer to take this kid. Heck, pull a Good Will Hunting and make him go see Robin Williams for a few sessions. Or learn Tai Chi or do Hot Yoga. Whatever TF it takes. Get the kid.

Most of them think UM until the crystal balls for Auburn, but still think UM. THey are saying he tested bad and cant put on weight as well.
Tested bad where? That's code f4 we(ut) lost him, he hasn't set one foot in a college weight room or in a high school weight room this year. But dude is jacked so that comment from them makes no sense.

Advertisement
I don't think he is waiting on the staff , The staff is waiting on him. He has big dreams of the $EC if you haven't noticed. Was committed to UF and then to Tennessee .. all rumors have him flirting with Auburn and A&M. All $EC schools. I would love to have him on our team but all signs point to $EC

I remember @TheOriginalCane talking on this at one point, but I think even he didn't understand how they're trying to take so many. The only thing I can think of is them having multiple guys not qualify every cycle. Maybe you're allowed to count back ICs for those who don't qualify? They always seem to take more than 25 though. Their board seems to think they have room for 28+, but that's also from their fans where gaytor logic applies.

Yeah, it's bizarre. I could possibly see the Gaytors getting one IC back for the Bahamian kid who "couldn't get his student/immigration visa", since that may not count as "player failed to qualify academically".

I will say this. I have ZERO DOUBTS that the Gaytors would drop certain kids instantaneously if guys like Terrance Lewis wanted in. They have about 4 or 5 long-snappers committed who would be sent back to Lake Mary in a heartbeat if they could pull another 5-star to jack up the recruiting class rankings.

THAT, my friends, is the "Gaytor brand".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back