TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm james Jackson brother said:
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
This needs to be tacked to the top of the board. AMEN!

Advertisement
I'm james Jackson brother said:
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Come on Mods!!!! Free my dog!
#Free IJJB till it’s backwards!

Advertisement
I hope you’re wrong, because that is the job Rhette Lashlee will jump on immediately.
You’re the 2nd person in the last day to bring this up and I’m amazed that you guys think Texas (the other guy) or Auburn (you) would take the Miami OC, who’s never been a HC, and give him those jobs right now. These are some of the top HC jobs in the country.

Advertisement
Malzahn will survive again. Another year like this one and he likely IS gone....

agreed. The pandemic probably saves him. I don’t see them being any better next year though unless they get some transfers. Their best WR are probably leaving to be pro with Schwartz and Williams. All they got on offense is Tank Bigsby. They are going to run that kid into the ground.

There was another thread about Lashlee. Lots of OC’s run the offense he runs. Also why would Auburn want a disciple of a guy they’re firing?

Auburn isn’t going after Lashlee. Also why do some of you think Lashlee steps right into top power 5 head coaching job cause he has miami scoring 30pts hahah

this just shows how bad Miami’s offense and team has been that we now have an average to slightly above average college offense and everyone is worried our OC is going to leave after one year to coach at Texas hahaha.

Lashlee isn’t going anywhere for a couple years at least and when he does leave it will be for a non power 5 spot most likely to get his feet wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back