TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. The pandemic probably saves him. I don’t see them being any better next year though unless they get some transfers. Their best WR are probably leaving to be pro with Schwartz and Williams. All they got on offense is Tank Bigsby. They are going to run that kid into the ground.
Schwartz is definitely gone if he is smart. Bo Nix is destroying his career. He will be a better pro. After he runs that 4.2-4.3 at the combine teams will jump on him by round 2 at the latest. Just like Phillip Dorsett.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting twist - the Rivals national page has a brief story on his decommitment. They drop the tidbit that Florida may be going after him now, too.....
I know you are just pointing out what Rivals said but the fact it was so short made me think they just assumed the local schools would be talking to him. I also do not know how many spots UF has left, think they are at 26 right now obviously can drop people but deadline is coming quick.

I know you are just pointing out what Rivals said but the fact it was so short made me think they just assumed the local schools would be talking to him. I also do not know how many spots UF has left, think they are at 26 right now obviously can drop people but deadline is coming quick.
Yea I was just about to ask. How can UF take so many.

Theyre at 26, plus Bowman the transfer.

Last year they signed 24 and 7 transfers. 31.

How the heck are they doing this?

Advertisement
Yea I was just about to ask. How can UF take so many.

Theyre at 26, plus Bowman the transfer.

Last year they signed 24 and 7 transfers. 31.

How the heck are they doing this?
lol who is the guy always ranting about the IC rules? for once we need him in here in a non-adversarial way as neither of us are claiming to understand how but are confused AF at the number breakdown.

Advertisement
Interesting twist - the Rivals national page has a brief story on his decommitment. They drop the tidbit that Florida may be going after him now, too.....
Take everything on Rivals with a grain of salt when it comes to UF. Farrell has been felating that program since Urban was there and they are usually in it for every top recruit according to those bozos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back