TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ that’s the hill you’re gonna die on? No one took your bet so you weren’t wrong?

You’re a glorified cowboy from 30 years ago. You don’t know anything about anything, then you come on start a thread with that stupidity, get it completely wrong, then come on here bragging about how you have your finger on the pulse of South Florida recruiting.

I’ve never seen anyone in my life so lacking in self-awareness
But hey, he is retired at 59 with no financial worries. Give the guy some slack will ya...

Advertisement
The excuse being used is that Troutman and Johnson are both hot heads so potentially bringing in T2 is too many hotheads. Tyler Johnson is an edge rusher. We have enough High school edge rushers and only one looks like he’s going to be a decent LB. Enough with those types of experiments.
Troutman doesn’t impress me at all... idk where all the hype is coming from

dude is 190 lbs and when he hits a RB they aren’t going backwards at all

he is decent to say the least but we need some elite talent at the position

Advertisement
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

This is getting good lol

Brother, government workers in Germany retire at 55 with no financial issues, a paid off mortgage and they didnt have to start four businesses.

You flex about something that I can consider normal, so stop running your sorry *** and stfu.
Lol at starting 4 businesses....a paid off Mortgage??....I haven't had a mortgage in 20+ yrs....and in America....I just bought a $150,000 Townhome with Cash...and you're talking paid off Mortgages??....smfh

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it. He was wrong so he knows nothing. But truthfully, his information at the time was actually good - ask @Cribby - UiF swept in with a lot of $$$$

You ever heard the term is not what you say it’s how you say it?

i’ll just leave it at that. That clueless doofus is not worth talking about anymore

Advertisement
Brother, government workers in Germany retire at 55 with no financial issues, a paid off mortgage and they didnt have to start four businesses.

You flex about something that I can consider normal, so stop running your sorry *** and stfu.
Not getting into the fighting part of it but that’s awesome actually.

Honestly, I appreciate all he brings to the board but man some of @dsddcane posts really hit a nerve for me, especially with how incompetent we are as a university and a football staff. By this point, you just think it's too much to overcome and all we'll have left is YouTube highlights from eons ago.
And yet were 7 and 1

People need to stop pretending it will ever be 1987 or 2001 again.

Miami aint in a bad place. FSU is.

I swear reading this board makes you think were 1 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back