TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transferring schools is a South Florida thing. Kids do it for sport at this point. It starts at the youth level, you'll be hard pressed to find a kid who played for the same park 5 years or more. Just doesn't happen. Lol
Yes sir. Garcia like hold my beer in how many schools he attends in 1 year! Lol

Advertisement
Transferring schools is a South Florida thing. Kids do it for sport at this point. It starts at the youth level, you'll be hard pressed to find a kid who played for the same park 5 years or more. Just doesn't happen. Lol
Which is crazy to me. No exaggeration a lot of kids in Texas meet their future HS head coach when they’re in elementary if they never change school districts. They come out and watch them play and monitor the advanced ones early

Which is crazy to me. No exaggeration a lot of kids in Texas meet their future HS head coach when they’re in elementary if they never change school districts. They come out and watch them play and monitor the advanced ones early
It's similar down here too but it's usually an optimist coach that's somehow connected with a HS program who pushes the player to a certain school. There are some coaches who will actually coach both HS and optimist, and get player via that route. Coach Luke is known for that. Certain programs like Central, Carol City, Northwestern, and STA don't recruit as much as schools like American Heritage or Chaminade. Miramar used to be a big-time recruiter when Codgewell was there. North Miami under coach Bethune tried to recruit at one point.

It's similar down here too but it's usually an optimist coach that's somehow connected with a HS program who pushes the player to a certain school. There are some coaches who will actually coach both HS and optimist, and get player via that route. Coach Luke is known for that. Certain programs like Central, Carol City, Northwestern, and STA don't recruit as much as schools like American Heritage or Chaminade. Miramar used to be a big-time recruiter when Codgewell was there. North Miami under coach Bethune tried to recruit at one point.
Ah ok I understand. Even still the transferring here is actually kind of frowned upon because the guys you play with in Texas are life long family members since guys play together since they were kids.

Ah ok I understand. Even still the transferring here is actually kind of frowned upon because the guys you play with in Texas are life long family members since guys play together since they were kids.
It use to be like that back in the days where kids would remain loyal to a school, their neighborhood and teammates but now it's like the wild wild west. The kids that make it to league aren't new to free agency. Lol

Advertisement
Transferring schools in South Florida has been common since I started following football in 1992. If anyone says otherwise, they are misleading you.

I'd like them to point to a time where it wasn't common, because I don't know when that was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Decommitment on deck.

uu9pmDP.gif

Advertisement
Manny would have to do some work on him, kid feels disrespected by the staff.

then he better get to work. Because other than Brooks our linebackers can’t get any pressure and can’t cover the middle. We need a playmaker desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back