TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So y’all sucked because one player destroyed the locker room... Says more about y’all than him . I PROMISE
Won multiple conference championships while playing in college

Let’s try one more time..... 😬

Advertisement
Won multiple conference championships while playing in college

Let’s try one more time..... 😬
Cool ... again that doesn’t change where I stand. Since y’all won so much why does ONE guy destroy or have that impact on y’all’s locker room. It doesn’t make sense. Either you lying or you leaving out vital info

Cool ... again that doesn’t change where I stand. Since y’all won so much why does ONE guy destroy or have that impact on y’all’s locker room. It doesn’t make sense. Either you lying or you leaving out vital info
You clearly didn’t understand what I said earlier.. I’ll take responsibility for that. I was talking about the MIAMI locker room. I never said one guy destroyed my locker room. What I’m saying is as a player/coach at the Collegiate/Hs level, culture matters. Strong leadership from upper classmen matters. As I mentioned earlier, I never accused the kid of anything, all I said was I don’t blame the staff for taking their time on him. Usually when there’s smoke there’s fire whether it’s on or off the field issues. Personally, I’d rather have a kid with off the field issues rather than on the field issues (I can go on about this one). Never once did I bash the kid or say we shouldn’t have taken him.

Because negativity brings negativity **** head. Same in any meaningful job which I could guess you don’t have.

Advertisement
You clearly didn’t understand what I said earlier.. I’ll take responsibility for that. I was talking about the MIAMI locker room. I never said one guy destroyed my locker room. What I’m saying is as a player/coach at the Collegiate/Hs level, culture matters. Strong leadership from upper classmen matters. As I mentioned earlier, I never accused the kid of anything, all I said was I don’t blame the staff for taking their time on him. Usually when there’s smoke there’s fire whether it’s on or off the field issues. Personally, I’d rather have a kid with off the field issues rather than on the field issues (I can go on about this one). Never once did I bash the kid or say we shouldn’t have taken him.
I didn’t think u bashed him but I did misinterpret ur point. My bad.
I agree mostly tho. But u know that the public doesn’t know the half of how crazy players are and what really goes on. So to me the staff gotta pull the trigger either way.

like u say if they know he can’t fit then pass. If they wanna give him a chance, do it. But the worst thing to do is sit on their hands.

Alright, I'm going to ask a simple question, maybe LCE or Cribby can help out with the answer.

What is the fixation on Tennessee? If there was a valid reason, I wouldn't ask. He's not a Tennessee legacy. He hasn't visited the campus a dozen times and fallen in love with the place. He doesn't have a multi-year connection with one particular Tennessee coach.

This is a 5-star kid. I'm not saying he has to decommit from Tennessee, but why not look around? What is the Tennessee fixation? Is it really something like "Tennessee stood by me when everyone else ran"?

There is nothing unique about Tennessee's team, in the way of scheme, teammates, or quality of wins. Tennessee isn't Alabama or UGa.

I understand if the kid is sore that Miami hasn't been recruiting him hardcore for 2 years solid, but Tennessee?

I just don't see it.
$hoot, I wi$h I knew why too. T2 probably want$ to get the be$t education he can. Tenne$$ee i$ a high level academia $o he probably want$ a $olid degree from a univer$ity the caliber of Tenne$$ee'$. It'$ hard to pa$$ up that type of education, you know. Alway$ $mart to have a good plan B, ju$t in ca$e plan A doe$n't work.

I didn’t think u bashed him but I did misinterpret ur point. My bad.
I agree mostly tho. But u know that the public doesn’t know the half of how crazy players are and what really goes on. So to me the staff gotta pull the trigger either way.

like u say if they know he can’t fit then pass. If they wanna give him a chance, do it. But the worst thing to do is sit on their hands.
The main point about what I’m saying is Manny is trying to build a culture at Miami. There isn’t one yet, or strong enough one. Kids like James Williams and Khalil Brantley will help mold that culture in the locker room. these are alphas.

Advertisement
The main point about what I’m saying is Manny is trying to build a culture at Miami. There isn’t one yet, or strong enough one. Kids like James Williams and Khalil Brantley will help mold that culture in the locker room. these are alphas.
I got u , I understand , I agree

Because negativity brings negativity **** head. Same in any meaningful job which I could guess you don’t have.
Or maybe just maybe I personally feel like the problem is too many ppl the locker room looking to be led by others instead of handling their business.

im not a insider or a pro boxer so I can only speak for myself if someone else can make it make sense for me then I can rock with it . I don’t know anyone on here I don’t pretend to. I don’t tailgate I don’t DM none of it.
I don’t know you but u don’t know me either be cool my boy. And check your grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back