TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Great question. I think most of us would agree that for Miami to win national titles, they need a good to great defense. Are we there yet? I don’t think so. To get there we need better LB play and CB play. And I don’t think we have that yet. I don’t see Huff or TAC being “those guys” at LB that we have had in the past and won titles with.
I see your point! but, we have to evolve with the times tac and huff do need time and feely to get them right. But we have no clue if there championship worthy jus yet. Patience grasshopper!

Advertisement
This is possible it's all a roll of the dice and yea u could be right. But I'm still taking him when I see our linebacker room is made of alot of slow guys....that should not be wearing that orange n green. JMO

A player could have behavioral issues but is a great teammate.

Long story short, it looks to me that in modern cfb, to be a perennial playoff contender, you need to several 5 stars on the rooster. How many exactly is hard to say, but I think 6 puts us in the picture. If Miami gets Phillips to stay, it looks like we get 2 for sure next year, we have 3. Add T2 and we have 4. Then by hook or by crook, we just need two more. Then I think we can legitimately say Miami has a championship caliber roster. Unless we are talking about T2 being a locker room cancer, I think he's worth the trouble.

I see your point! but, we have to evolve with the times tac and huff do need time and feely to get them right. But we have no clue if there championship worthy jus yet. Patience grasshopper!youre
I see your point! but, we have to evolve with the times tac and huff do need time and feely to get them right. But we have no clue if there championship worthy jus yet. Patience grasshopper!
You’re right. I just want a lock down, not giving up more than 14 points a game defense that produces top round talent in the draft!

You’re right. I just want a lock down, not giving up more than 14 points a game defense that produces top round talent in the draft!
Its on the way once this 21' class gets here! We're already top 20 in blue chip ratio 21' hopefully puts top 10-15 ish only thing we will need is a qb if king leaves. I think we can match bama somewhat with our top 22 but to bad we gotta use 23-85 also that's where bama wears on u.5* after 5*!

A player could have behavioral issues but is a great teammate.

Long story short, it looks to me that in modern cfb, to be a perennial playoff contender, you need to several 5 stars on the rooster. How many exactly is hard to say, but I think 6 puts us in the picture. If Miami gets Phillips to stay, it looks like we get 2 for sure next year, we have 3. Add T2 and we have 4. Then by hook or by crook, we just need two more. Then I think we can legitimately say Miami has a championship caliber roster. Unless we are talking about T2 being a locker room cancer, I think he's worth the trouble.
Phillips is gone bruh

Advertisement
Kid will never step on a field if he goes else where. He needs to be with his boys.

Yea it happens man people in general are azzholes. I have had azzholes cops fuq with me and sometimes u can talk them down as well.

A man with a brain and not afraid to use it. Most of the time these dudes are just having a ****** day...and at the end of it they want to go home and have a beer just like the rest of us. Inserting a little calm rationality to the situation will 99.99999% of the time end with little fuss.

A man with a brain and not afraid to use it. Most of the time these dudes are just having a ****** day...and at the end of it they want to go home and have a beer just like the rest of us. Inserting a little calm rationality to the situation will 99.99999% of the time end with little fuss.
Ay man im a logical *** creature

Advertisement
IDGAF what trouble this kid is in at this point. If he's a team player (not selfish) and got the mentality of someone ready to bring a national championship to Miami, I want him.

IDGAF what trouble this kid is in at this point. If he's a team player (not selfish) and got the mentality of someone ready to bring a national championship to Miami, I want him.

Oh so you can live with

cheezburger-image-1541010176

Supposedly he is a member.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back