TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
People have beat the **** out of corner recruiting but LB has been horrid. Almost every dude we go after is either a project, made out of glass or would lose a race to a sloth. A program with such a rich history at the position should be doing a lot better.
Facts I don't trust this staffs evals at lb....since even Marks era MD has done poorly at linebacker. He basically got gist from Golden suck *** with the trio AG recruited.

Advertisement
People have beat the **** out of corner recruiting but LB has been horrid. Almost every dude we go after is either a project, made out of glass or would lose a race to a sloth. A program with such a rich history at the position should be doing a lot better.

Facts our lber recruiting has been an epic Failure ever since Manny Diaz got here. I remember saying I was concerned that this kind of defensive scheme is going to keep a lot of elite LBers from wanting to play here. On top of the fact that Diaz is a terrible LBer coach as well.

He was up in Atlanta this weekend - at least he posted it on his instagram. Maybe went to the UGA-Tennessee game?

Facts our lber recruiting has been an epic Failure ever since Manny Diaz got here. I remember saying I was concerned that this kind of defensive scheme is going to keep a lot of elite LBers from wanting to play here. On top of the fact that Diaz is a terrible LBer coach as well.

Throw in DB recruiting, too, especially at CB.

Advertisement

Yes, but by switching to a 4-2-5, it's much easier to hide ****ty recruiting at LB. Diaz is one step ahead.
tenor (24).gif

After Saturday night's ****show...if I'm Manny I take this kid and set aside $100k a year as a tax write-off to personally hire someone to follow this kid around for 3 yrs and sit him the **** down. Maybe install a stripper pole in his dorm and keep a steady flow of trim in and out during the week too. Problem solved.

Advertisement
Give Up Whatever GIF by Bounce

it’s crazy, don’t know ....we will see ....
I See You Yes GIF by Bernardson.com
emotions run different day by day in making decisions it’s 50-50 but winning answers the question with decisions.

After Saturday night's ****show...if I'm Manny I take this kid and set aside $100k a year as a tax write-off to personally hire someone to follow this kid around for 3 yrs and sit him the **** down. Maybe install a stripper pole in his dorm and keep a steady flow of trim in and out during the week too. Problem solved.
I would easily do this for significantly less than $100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back