TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody puts DW in a corner

**** man your post cracked me up. For real though...part of me wants to agree with you, but at the same time this kid has some serious red flags. These type of kids are a big risk to a young team trying to change their locker room culture. As always I respect your honesty.
I get the risk but worst case he fuqs up at UM he's gone... where as if he goes to bama and flourishes espn will have a "another sfla kid balling at bama" bs we would have to listen to.

Advertisement
Butch is a college football Gawd. Get used two it.
He definitely would have been if he stayed here. He would have been saban before saban. But UM tried to cheapskate him and he left and became a has been/couldve been. Sad when you really think about what could have been for Butch and UM. Smh

I get the risk but worst case he fuqs up at UM he's gone... where as if he goes to bama and flourishes espn will have a "another sfla kid balling at bama" bs we would have to listen to.
The thing is, what if we are able to get some other CB or LB from portal or in this class and we lose the spot to a kid that we think has a good chance of getting kicked out? Spots is tight and the CB room looking desperate.

The thing is, what if we are able to get some other CB or LB from portal or in this class and we lose the spot to a kid that we think has a good chance of getting kicked out? Spots is tight and the CB room looking desperate.
True it's a gamble.....it's a gamble I would take. There are rarely any Boldens or Phillips in the portal....we struck major gold with King as well. That's rare af especially transfers that play at a high level not just those hype guys.

Advertisement
Is this kid coming or not? Jesus christ there has been 3 threads and over 100 pages on this kid and he hasn't even hinted he is coming

Do you know who else had anger issues and such? Willis. And, he ended up having the best season the defense of tackle has had for the Canes since I don’t know how long.

unless he has directly been disrespectful to our coaches, and I don’t suspect that that has happened, I said bring them in and give them every possible conceivable shot at making it here. Again, when we brought in Willis, he was no better off and had no less controversy than this kid and Willis ended up being a tremendous asset for us. Bring Terrence in and give them a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is he ain’t going to Bama. Saban isn’t going to put up with this ****. You think after this has come out any of the schools are going to pursue him. Plus his grades issue....
Unfortunately it seems like the kid is making one mistake after another and going to the Vols will be another massive mistake. Renegade program that won’t teach him the self discipline he desperately needs. I bet this kid never winds up playing a down for the Vols if he goes there.

Advertisement
Someone post that Kevin Hart “my vag hurts” gif for all you medically inclined folk out there. To play this gm at a high level some of your screws gotta be loose and to play the LB position where you’ll lose more brain cells quicker than you gain ain’t nothing wrong with a lil bit of aggressiveness.

Y’all gotta pull ya skirts down

&I could careless if he signs with us and doesn’t play a down but you stack chips no matter how they stack you stack them joints

Thing is he ain’t going to Bama. Saban isn’t going to put up with this ****. You think after this has come out any of the schools are going to pursue him. Plus his grades issue....
Unfortunately it seems like the kid is making one mistake after another and going to the Vols will be another massive mistake. Renegade program that won’t teach him the self discipline he desperately needs. I bet this kid never winds up playing a down for the Vols if he goes there.
This is possible it's all a roll of the dice and yea u could be right. But I'm still taking him when I see our linebacker room is made of alot of slow guys....that should not be wearing that orange n green. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back