TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
have no idea why he would video tape the cops? maybe to cut and paste and send to the media to create a false narrative? please explain. did he shoot back at the cop? was he running from the cops? was he high on drugs? was he fighting the cops? was he brandishing a knife? if they told him to drop to the ground, did he not comply? if not, then there is nothing to worry about. I mean ****, you more likely to be killed by cops if you are white for not doing nothing. facts matter and personal behavior/responsibility matter.
I’m about to nip this thing in the bud before it gets out of control even if my buddy @calinative umstudent takes me to “ya’ll mods gonna lock every thread” task.

You’re completely speculating on cut and paste. Everyone is speculating.

And now I will speculate that a young African American male might fear police brutality after the repeated shît we’ve seen happen but you and I wouldn’t understand that the same way as a poor black kid would. Not possible.
 
the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top