TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBAB88AD-ACD3-4575-A854-BA29CB7CDEE6.jpeg

Advertisement
Brantley said on Twitter today he doesn’t expect him to come
Lol... I know you’re not talking about k.Brantley when he was in his blue shirt playing PlayStation just randomly talking On Twitter come On now lol, 🤣😂🤣😂
naw...he really don’t know , but I’ll say it’s a plus to UM if and when he flips , stay tuned
Just remember anything’s possible and nothing is official until it’s official running through the smoke lol....😄🙌🏿

Last edited:
I was focussed on reaching 100 pages to get the promised flip. Can we put the 3 T2 conversations together to get the magic 100?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Diaz doesn’t take him after seeing the current LB play then there’s no hope for that position. Not a single LB on the team currently worth a ****
I hear what you're saying but I think it's a little early to throw in the towel on Austin-Cave or Huff. Brooks has a lot of talent as well. Still want Lewis but pointing out the cupboard isn't bare just inexperienced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Diaz doesn’t take him after seeing the current LB play then there’s no hope for that position. Not a single LB on the team currently worth a ****
Even if we get him in this class, our coaches won't play him over any upperclassmen. When is the last time we had a freshman come in and start for Manny if it wasnt out of necessity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back