TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some of the younger LBs have promise like Huff, TAC, and Brooks. Outside of them the athletic ability to be an old school UM LB is lacking. We need to find a spot for Lewis. There’s a couple guys we could drop for the top LB in the country. I can’t believe the staff is even toying here.
True, but even flaggs instincts outweighs his lack of speed how else do you have over a 100 tkl's in 1yr as mlb on the high school level with out speed?

Even if we get him in this class, our coaches won't play him over any upperclassmen. When is the last time we had a freshman come in and start for Manny if it wasnt out of necessity?
Besides the three freshman linebackers who started for Manny in 2016, the only other freshman linebacker starter at Miami I can think of is Ray Lewis and even he didn’t start until about mid season 1993.

Advertisement
Even if we get him in this class, our coaches won't play him over any upperclassmen. When is the last time we had a freshman come in and start for Manny if it wasnt out of necessity?

I know our staff demonstrates a strong preference for upperclassmen (in particular on defense), but there isn't a coach in America that wants to start inexperienced TFs over upperclassmen. I'd bet that at least 90% of the time a TF is starting (at any school), it's out of necessity.

True, but even flaggs instincts outweighs his lack of speed how else do you have over a 100 tkl's in 1yr as mlb on the high school level with out speed?
also to add that he played for a perennial powerhouse at north shore and anchored their defense. made the game-winning tackle in a goal line stand to win them the state title.

manny make this happen
and you and baker are paid millions to mold and groom these kind of guys
every great team has a couple players that need extra attention
that's what makes good coaches great in my opinion

we need this kind of talent
imagine in 3 years a dline anchored by taylor, the lbs by lewis, and the dbs by williams
that is championship caliber at all 3 levels

Advertisement

I could've sworn Manny started 3 freshmen LBs back in 2016. C'mon man, if Manny has shown us anything it's that he isn't afraid to play freshmen.

If Diaz doesn’t take him after seeing the current LB play then there’s no hope for that position. Not a single LB on the team currently worth a ****
That's how it looks right now but LCE said it not so long ago that he doesn't know wtf we are doing at the linebacker position. I don't get what we do we recruit alot of slow linebackers....I do like AC SB and Huff. The rest can kick rocks or transfer because that's what is going to happen eventually if u recruit beasts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ye

Yea he rerecruited them your right. Golden evals though I believe
Golden originally offered them. But the discussion was that someone said Manny doesn’t play freshmen but he played all three freshman linebackers in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back