TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t want to start a thread on this so I will
ask a Linebacker question here.
Lavonte David- he is on every week in Boston now because Tom Terrific plays for Tampa. I know David is good but had no clue he was this
Good. Yikes. How did he get away? Curiosity is killing the cat.
Lavonte had grade issues in HS no one was really checking for him. He committed to Middle Tennessee but didn't qualify. He went to JUCO in Kansas & for some reason the Canes hate recruiting JUCOs. He went to Nebraska over Tennessee & beasted up there.

He added to his story he can’t wait till he leaves miami if miami is in this why is he saying this he seems very anti miami but he said thank you for wishing him happy birthday idk what to feel?

Lavonte had grade issues in HS no one was really checking for him. He committed to Middle Tennessee but didn't qualify. He went to JUCO in Kansas & for some reason the Canes hate recruiting JUCOs. He went to Nebraska over Tennessee & beasted up there.
Thank you kindly.

Advertisement
“We want guys that want to be Canes”- fans after a recruit spurns us, meanwhile some of y’all want to drop haye for Collins when Collins was On decommit watch for months and begging UF to take his commitment. Haye is just as good as Collins if not better.
You take Motor over size every time you can put on size you can put a motor in a kid.

“We want guys that want to be Canes”- fans after a recruit spurns us, meanwhile some of y’all want to drop haye for Collins when Collins was On decommit watch for months and begging UF to take his commitment. Haye is just as good as Collins if not better.
Haye is going to be very good. He's Orien Harris 2.0.

He's not going anywhere.

From a HS-to-college standpoint, is this one of the greatest HS teams of all time (there's other guys on the list I couldn't fit in the snapshot):

1601930745029.png

Advertisement
From a HS-to-college standpoint, is this one of the greatest HS teams of all time (there's other guys on the list I couldn't fit in the snapshot):

View attachment 132931
They were **** Good....but it took a 99yd drive by Jacory to even get to the State Championship....Watched them beat Boone here in O-Town....
But give me that Carol City Defense of 2003/2004 7 days a week....Jacory don't go 99yds against them in any situation...
Talk about a Great HS Defense....Sheesh...

Last edited:
They were **** Good....but it took a 99yd drive by Jacory to even get to the State Championship....Watched them beat Boone here in O-Town....
But give me that Carol City Defense of 2004 7 days a week....Jacory don't go 99yds against them in any situation...
Talk about a Great HS Defense....Sheesh...
Who was on that defense?

Advertisement
1st time I saw that Carol City Defense with WW....I was like..."Who let that NFL player out there with those kids??"...Go to YouTube and watch Willie's HS Highlights and show me anything like it against that caliber of competition the last forever yrs.....

1st time I saw that Carol City Defense with WW....I was like..."Who let that NFL player out there with those kids??"...Go to YouTube and watch Willie's HS Highlights and show me anything like it against that caliber of competition the last forever yrs.....

I was at western in 04 when we played Them in the first round of the playoffs at western. Didn’t go so well, but it was fun watching them up close.

Advertisement
I was at western in 04 when we played Them in the first round of the playoffs at western. Didn’t go so well, but it was fun watching them up close.
My boy Sed, we were on the same team! I was number 26. I was just gonna say that, Willie Williams felt like the largest human being I had ever seen in my life. They only scored 28 points, but with their defense, that was more than enough.

Also, it was strikingly funny to hear their band come in booming to Davie lol.

FFS, we have some fans with rocks for brains. Miami is not dropping Davis for T2. I'll say it for 1000th time. Pay attention. Diaz loves Davis's potential.

A few years back there was a 3 star tweener that Diaz was enamored with and projected as developing into a top DE , but fans asked why Diaz was wasting time on a player that didn't even play defense. 3 guesses as to who that was. Diaz knows how to spot DE talent. He thinks Davis will be great.

If I had to guess, I'd say either Franklin or Collins keeps f*cking around and talking to other teams after they've been asked to shut it down. One of both gets dropped if they go back to playing games. Miami is past that now and has enough interest from other quality players that it doesn't need to get embarrassed by recruits.
Dia, hasn't been good with picking linebackers his whole career. Give me T2 over Davis if I had to pick. Franklin won't be in the class IMO but I do want Collins we need monster dts badly.

Dia, hasn't been good with picking linebackers his whole career. Give me T2 over Davis if I had to pick. Franklin won't be in the class IMO but I do want Collins we need monster dts badly.

As I understand it, Davis is getting looked at as a DE. If there is one coach in the country who gets the benefit of the doubt with finding DEs, it is Diaz. And I don't get your saying Diaz hasn't picked LBs. Most would agree that the ones he has recruited on the roster are faster and more athletic than Quarterman and Pinckney. You can say he missed on Joyner, Steed. OK. I'm bullish on Huff, TAC, Brooks, Flagg, and Jennings. If you expect our LBs in their first 3 starts to play better than 4 yr senior LBs, you have some pretty extreme expectations.

As I understand it, Davis is getting looked at as a DE. And I don't get your saying Diaz hasn't picked LBs. Most would agree that the ones he has recruited on the roster are faster and more athletic than Quarterman and Pinckney. You can say he missed on Joyner, Steed. OK. I'm bullish on Huff, TAC, Brooks, Flagg, and Jennings. If you expect our LBs in their first 3 starts to play better than 4 yr senior LBs, you have some pretty extreme expectations.
Brooks and Huff are fast modern day linebackers. The rest are slow af....jennings and Flagg are very slow. T2 got good speed at very good speed......Brooks huff and t2 are long range athletic fast linebackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back