TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

So who do we drop between Thomas Davis and Deshawn Troutman? If I had to make the decision it would be Troutman. But supposedly Thomas Davis could decommit if UGa offers. Wouldn’t want to lose both unless we get a couple 5 stars in return. T2 being one of them.

So who do we drop between Thomas Davis and Deshawn Troutman? If I had to make the decision it would be Troutman. But supposedly Thomas Davis could decommit if UGa offers. Wouldn’t want to lose both unless we get a couple 5 stars in return. T2 being one of them.
You shouldn’t drop troutman. I think they are still recruiting Davis as de technically but yea it would surprise me if he flips to a sec school

Advertisement
Just take T2

the numbers ALWAYS work out in the end and we always end up with a spot or two anyways

This ain’t border line talent this is Elite talent

Who's going to be the field goal kicker next year? Is there an option if we push the freshman's to be scholarship back a year?

And if you play football but don't get a football scholarship are you still eligible for normal financial aid?

Davis. Out of state and not a needed position. And if word is that he's a flip concern, then that makes it even easier.

You shouldn’t drop troutman. I think they are still recruiting Davis as de technically but yea it would surprise me if he flips to a sec school
I don’t know why people keep bringing Troutman into the convo of potential drops. That boy is a certified psychopath on the field. Closes fast, hits with bad intentions and is solid in his commitment. Supposedly going to get a bump during next rankings as well. I’d drop Davis 10x before thinking about getting rid of Troutman. But that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t know why people keep bringing Troutman into the convo of potential drops. That boy is a certified psychopath on the field. Closes fast, hits with bad intentions and is solid in his commitment. Supposedly going to get a bump during next rankings as well. I’d drop Davis 10x before thinking about getting rid of Troutman. But that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Because we have a bunch of idiotic porsters who only know how to read the recruiting rankings, and refuse to acknowledge that 7 months of Covid shutdowns have destroyed all of the camps and showcases that normally allow kids to improve their rankings.

But, yeah, let's decide who to cut from our recruiting class based on the rankings from their junior years...makes sense...

Certified psychopath on the field. Love it!!!

Advertisement
Who's going to be the field goal kicker next year? Is there an option if we push the freshman's to be scholarship back a year?

And if you play football but don't get a football scholarship are you still eligible for normal financial aid?
Uhhhh we just landed the number 1 kicker in the nation who happens to be the little brother of our current kicker.

Keep up.....

We have 3 more spots. Why are people so worried about spots?

Markevious Brown gets us to 23.
T2 gets us to 24.

Once that happens then start worrying who gets us to 25. I don't think we take a QB since Lashlee hasn't focused on any backups outside of Garcia. Allan Haye seems like the next one to drop if we have 2-3 more that want in and don't have the spots.

T2 gets us to 24.

Once that happens then start worrying who gets us to 25. I don't think we take a QB since Lashlee hasn't focused on any backups outside of Garcia. Allan Haye seems like the next one to drop if we have 2-3 more that want in and don't have the spots.
2 more IIRC... Jarrid Williams counted for one this year.

T2 gets us to 24.

Haye not getting dropped. Kid is a stud. Ignore the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back