TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Haye not getting dropped. Kid is a stud. Ignore the stars.
More so thinking he’s the least talented between Taylor and Savion. Don’t think we need 3 DTs this class.

We only lose Ford. Nesta stays. JHH has come on strong. Blisset can develop. Miller and Holley as depth. Taylor + Collins can redshirt.

Advertisement
Davis. Out of state and not a needed position. And if word is that he's a flip concern, then that makes it even easier.

Davis and Trouman are different positions. Davis is gonna be your special pass rushing DE. Those dudes are a premium. That said, 2021 DE class in SOFLA is LOADED.

Advertisement
They think they can get 25

"Think" being the operative word. And I hope it happens. As of today, there are 2 known spots, then enrollment manipulation enters into the equation. And/or (hopefully) NCAA rules relief.

I don’t think Thomas Davis is going to play DE in college even at Miami. He’s playing LBer this year for a reason. I like both Troutman and David and prefer to keep both but Somebody is going to get pushed out if 25 is the max. There will only be one spot left if T2 and Brown commits. Let’s assume the last spot goes to Amari Daniels.

There are other elite recruits that could want to come to Miami depending on how the season plays out... like WR Jacorey Brooks, Maason Smith, Marcus Tate and Tyreak Sapp. We are still recruiting Jake Garcia as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FFS, we have some fans with rocks for brains. Miami is not dropping Davis for T2. I'll say it for 1000th time. Pay attention. Diaz loves Davis's potential.

A few years back there was a 3 star tweener that Diaz was enamored with and projected as developing into a top DE , but fans asked why Diaz was wasting time on a player that didn't even play defense. 3 guesses as to who that was. Diaz knows how to spot DE talent. He thinks Davis will be great.

If I had to guess, I'd say either Franklin or Collins keeps f*cking around and talking to other teams after they've been asked to shut it down. One of both gets dropped if they go back to playing games. Miami is past that now and has enough interest from other quality players that it doesn't need to get embarrassed by recruits.

FFS, we have some fans with rocks for brains. Miami is not dropping Davis for T2. I'll say it for 1000th time. Pay attention. Diaz loves Davis's potential.

A few years back there was a 3 star tweener that Diaz was enamored with and projected as developing into a top DE , but fans asked why Diaz was wasting time on a player that didn't even play defense. 3 guesses as to who that was. Diaz knows how to spot DE talent. He thinks Davis will be great.

If I had to guess, I'd say either Franklin or Collins keeps f*cking around and talking to other teams after they've been asked to shut it down. One of both gets dropped if they go back to playing games. Miami is past that now and has enough interest from other quality players that it doesn't need to get embarrassed by recruits.
You really think the best RB in SFL will get dropped especially with our thin RB depth. Put that fatty down

Advertisement
You really think the best RB in SFL will get dropped especially with our thin RB depth. Put that fatty down

Do you have reading comprehension issues? I didn't say Miami is dropping him for T2. I said he gets dropped he goes back to playing games. Franklin was hinting at flipping a few weeks back saying he's committed "for now." It's a much worse look for Franklin to flip to another school than for Miami to drop Franklin if the staff is certain he is flipping. The staff isn't going to beg recruits to stay in the class like it used to. Collins was given a 2nd chance. I don't think he will get a 3rd.

More so thinking he’s the least talented between Taylor and Savion. Don’t think we need 3 DTs this class.

We only lose Ford. Nesta stays. JHH has come on strong. Blisset can develop. Miller and Holley as depth. Taylor + Collins can redshirt.
Haye is from one of our best pipeline schools right now. He’s not getting dropped.

Man, that would be huge. Close with Lewis (LB), Brown (CB), and Daniels (RB). Then try to get a QB and maybe another CB in the portal.
Does the counter rule not apply to transfers? If we fill all 25 spots, I don't think we have any scholarships to give in the portal.

Does the counter rule not apply to transfers? If we fill all 25 spots, I don't think we have any scholarships to give in the portal.

Transfers count as ICs.

There is a CHANCE that a 2021 kid MIGHT be asked to/able to blueshirt and count for 2022.

I'm still hopeful that the NCAA will give some IC relief, at least for 1 year. I don't think they'll do anything until December, though, when the full extent of portal-entering and opting-out will be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back