TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to disagree then. I admire all those guys except Jarren, too. Kaaya was a true warrior battling on after getting his tooth knocked out vs FSU. But they were not championship QBs.

Burrow, Lawrence, Tua, Watson were our last national championship QBs. Others of note in the playoffs include Jalen Hurts, Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield.

Is TVD one of those guys? How do you know? King may not be that good either, we haven’t seen his ceiling yet. But we knew he had a very high floor coming into the season based on his performance on the field. We need that type of QB next year, too. Feel free to disagree. I’m done trying to argue.
Then don't argue, discuss.

That's why there's a message board. What's important is usually not the what, but the why, that's how you flush out something you may have overlooked. An even then, it's still all right to have a different opinion.

If we were to all agree, then it would be one big self congratulatory circle jerk.

Advertisement
AF13840A-785D-4AB2-BC0B-3E50CD0B3C8E.jpeg

🙌🏿🎥🙌🏿Looking good

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lavonte is honestly one of the greatest NFL players of the last 10 years, I think T2 has too much to live up to for that comparison
T2 doesn't have similar physical dimensions, they also don't play like each other either, Lavonte was always an OLB, T2 played primarily Mike backer at MNW & will be an OLB at Central.

Lavonte had broader physical build & longer arms than T2, he also has way higher Football IQ.

T2 doesn't have similar physical dimensions, they also don't play like each other either, Lavonte was always an OLB, T2 played primarily Mike backer at MNW & will be an OLB at Central.

Lavonte had broader physical build & longer arms than T2, he also has way higher Football IQ.
Then why are you comparing him to a bigger LB in Devin? Devin was a freight train in HS and he’s bigger than Lavonte. You just destroyed your own comp. Lavonte plays at 230 and Devin plays at 240.

Fair. I’m just saying you got to hold on to that final IC scholly until you KNOW what you’ve got in TVD. We do not. You can’t give it away to anyone, I don’t care if it’s Marshall or Lewis or Brooks or whomever.

We need to be certain we have a #1 QB on roster for next season. And Perry and Matocha aren’t that. And we have do not KNOW if Van Dyke is that.

We have one for next year..his name is D’Eric King..

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back