TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He has a Serious off field issue and manny didn’t want him in the locker room to my understanding
I mean, we "officially" stopped recruiting him after the incident that led him to switch schools, but he wasn't really considering us anyway

Advertisement
He wasn't coming here regardless. Miami knew it and are probably just using that assault as an excuse. Best of luck to him... I hope we kick his *** if/when we see him. GO CANES!!!
Definitely true he wasn't interested regardless. But you can't really fault a school for having zero tolerance for his alleged situation and moving on. Best for both parties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manuela is still a soft little vag in the crootin trail
Manny can't get them paid like SEC boosters. First it's win and they will come then it's lack of recruiting skills. Tennessee hasn't won anything with a still nee head coach. But they got big pocket boosters out the wazzu.

Nah the Manny bashers need this to keep that agenda going
Manny bashers don't need 1 example of a highly touted kid on his side of the ball fleeing UMs backyard to bash Manny. There are 5 years worth of examples, wadder we dune hair B???

Advertisement
I don't know about Lewis' situation, but I do know that Tenn is making moves in the state of Bama as well. Rumor is they are making a whole lot of "promises." I fully expect their name to be brought up with south florida prospects. For those down south, who is TENN sending down? Is it Ansley?

Some HC's can get them problems out of them kids, straighten them out, because a lot of these elite high school kids got some problems, but you have to remember, they're HS kids too. Saban, say what you want, but he's pretty good at letting them kids know "Hey I can make you a multimillionaire if you straighten up and listen" and he gets most of them too do that. Hence Alabama's success. Other coaches like Jimbo can't do it, but he can recruit and got a NC out of it with a bunch of problem childs on his team...and then he lost the team completely and had to get the **** out. Manny can't do either.

Some HC's can get them problems out of them kids, straighten them out, because a lot of these elite high school kids got some problems, but you have to remember, they're HS kids too. Saban, say what you want, but he's pretty good at letting them kids know "Hey I can make you a multimillionaire if you straighten up and listen" and he gets most of them too do that. Hence Alabama's success. Other coaches like Jimbo can't do it, but he can recruit and got a NC out of it with a bunch of problem childs on his team...and then he lost the team completely and had to get the **** out. Manny can't do either.

Bama success stems from them being able to get rid of a problem kid and replace them with another 5* dying to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back