TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So who would be the drop candidate because it looks like we are trying to close with Brown (CB), Daniels (RB), and Lewis (LB). In past years we would have multiple candidates, but no one jumps out to me this year. Maybe Collins or Haye?
Haye is a definite no.
If Collins were explore other options, then so be it, I won't lose sleep.
I'm sure the staff will make a way. Tough decisions in recruiting, man. It is what it is, but we need T2. This would make our LB for more complete.

Advertisement
Why do you think that Georgia or Auburn are "opening their wallets" for a 3-star recruit. If history has shown us anything, it has shown us that an SEC offer alone is sufficient for most 3 stars. No money is exchanged.

Because Auburn just “ opened their wallets “ for a 3 star Georgia recruit we had committed until signing day ( Romello Height)

Advertisement
Is this new?

B5664F61-0AB4-4BBE-B0D3-F687C6483A19.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is another reason why I never trusted IVins.
I believe he came out and said that he had heard from credible sources that he had visited Auburn multiple times throughout the season even after he said that he had shut it down but he never said sht to anyone or asked height about it.

Last edited:
Not a smack at you, but none of those other guys helps us out AT ALL.

The issue is, has been, and will be for the foreseeable future, THE INITIAL COUNTER RULES. The 25. The recruited kids we enroll out of HS and take as transfers.

Maybe...just maybe...there are a couple of current commits who will flip, or who will be pushed out.

BUT...and I've mentioned this previously...we might have a PERFECT STORM that allows us to blueshirt one or more top, top recruits.

Why?

First, the "dead period" has been extended to January 1. NO OFFICIAL VISITS TO CAMPUS. NO OFFICIAL COACH IN-HOME VISITS. Kids may have to commit with NONE of the prior-year recruiting hoopla. Which means that you might...JUST MIGHT...have the chance to enroll kids in the Fall, after the first day of Fall camp...AND BLUESHIRT THEM. Count them against 2022. ****, we could do it with multiple kids (thus reducing the numbers we could take in 2022).

Second, there are a number of kids who (assuming they enroll in the fall semester, and are not early enrollees) who would be easy candidates to bypass the "official visit/in-home visit" process. Such as Jabari Ishmael or Andres Borregales. Or just about anyone on our roster, since all but a couple live within a short drive of campus.

Third, there MIGHT YET be some NCAA relief coming. I would LOVE IT if we do not have to use an IC on Jarrid Williams (as he blueshirted to 2021).

I'm sure the coaches are studying the ****E out of the NCAA rulebook, looking for any/every edge.
Aren't they going to have to lift the 85 number? If this is a free year, how many seniors will stay on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back