TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we do sign him, how is he going to feel about probably redshirting his freshman year? Will he get disgruntled and hit the transfer portal or will he stick it out. I just dont see this defensive staff playing a freshman no matter how athletic he is, and we don't need any locker room distractions.

If we do sign him, how is he going to feel about probably redshirting his freshman year? Will he get disgruntled and hit the transfer portal or will he stick it out. I just dont see this defensive staff playing a freshman no matter how athletic he is, and we don't need any locker room distractions.
He's going to have to battle to see the field, Brooks and Austin-Cave are studs

So who would be the drop candidate because it looks like we are trying to close with Brown (CB), Daniels (RB), and Lewis (LB). In past years we would have multiple candidates, but no one jumps out to me this year. Maybe Collins or Haye?

Advertisement
I remember when you first watched his highlights and mentioned that you didn’t see the speed. You’ve been saying that since day 1.
Flagg’s 40 was 4.92 at 5’10 223lbs. He doesn’t have D1 measurables. The one thing Flagg did have is a boat load of tackles. I’m not sure this is the right defense for him though. He played clean up in HS while the DL took on the blockers.

Nothing at UM is done on the low. To many ppl wanna break stories and get their name in lights. On the low is what Auburn did. We heard not a peep about Height. That’s on the low
No actually there was some fumes trickling out on height!...evn though it was late in da game but alot of people were saying if the sec comes calling he would be gone...it jus happened to be auburn!

This has been on the low for awhile , I posted in one of my “ vague updates “ they were talking now but there was a lot of work to do. Liberty and myself have talked in pm about this, there was no need to talk about this publicly until things had been patched up.
Yeah cribby, i did see that in the vague updates! With you n lce commenting on it now im starting to believe in da t2 smoke.

Advertisement
So who would be the drop candidate because it looks like we are trying to close with Brown (CB), Daniels (RB), and Lewis (LB). In past years we would have multiple candidates, but no one jumps out to me this year. Maybe Collins or Haye?

Allan Haye and Tyler Johnson bc T. Lewis is an upgrade over him and we already have Chase Smith as well.

No actually there was some fumes trickling out on height!...evn though it was late in da game but alot of people were saying if the sec comes calling he would be gone...it jus happened to be auburn!
Everyone knew Auburn had him if they wanted him , any kid from that area will jump at Auburn or Uga. Hence why I’m not sold on Davis staying committed. If either pushes especially Georgia he’s gone imo.

Auburn wasn’t recruiting height hard until late so there wasn’t anything to trickle out, but when they did push it got out.

What has to play in Miami's favor is that he's committed to Tennessee. I mean, who really wants to play there? At this point, they're a second-tier SEC program. If he was committed to a national powerhouse or a hot commodity (OSU, Bama, Clemson, etc.) it'd probably be a tougher sell, but Tennessee? The last time they won 10 games is in 2007.
I mean, Kane is the mayor of Knox County.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Man let's keep T2 home.
giphy - 2020-09-28T180417.588.gif

Everyone knew Auburn had him if they wanted him , any kid from that area will jump at Auburn or Uga. Hence why I’m not sold on Davis staying committed. If either pushes especially Georgia he’s gone imo.

Auburn wasn’t recruiting height hard until late so there wasn’t anything to trickle out, but when they did push it got out.
Hey cribby! your not da only saying that about davis at first it was fsu now uga. Maybe staff knows something? maybe that's why there is smoke around t2!

Advertisement
Thank JW, Kam, Mello, DVD & Coach Lockette for helping patch things up...

For a long time T2 felt disrespected & the Baker man & Diaz didn't want to risk it, but the MNW kids kept telling the staff to keep at it & that eventually got Baker to move off his original stance. Staff did the right thing & spoke to his pops & now things have sped up significantly.

Won't say whether or not he's flipping, but things are better than they've been for a whole year now.
I don’t believe for a second that T2 wants to go to Tennessee. Deep down I believe he wants to go to Miami with his boys

Advertisement
Legacy not happening! And, the staff likes haye. maybe now that the seniors have a free ride f4 a year, maybe that helps free up space some crazy type of way?

No insider. But it's clear to me that Collins is the one that's under the microscope if we need another scholly. The crazy thing (crazy in the good sense) is that we're hunting QBs, CBs, LBs, RBs, WRs and even a couple linemen still. This staff isn't going to leave one spot on the table for a Randy or Al Golden special. They have backup plans to their backup plans, which is the way it should be.

Me, personally, I'd find room for 3 schollys for sure: 1 GT QB, best available CB, and Lewis. I'd also have heart-to-heart conversations with Burns to see if he's a certainty to stay even at his snap counts, because if he is even remotely likely to transfer, we need to find room for Amari, as well. You can't run a practice with only 3 scholarship backs, and if any get injured, the team is in trouble.

So if we only have two to give, you need to find one or two more from current verbals depending on where Burns' head is at. I suppose that we could fall back on Brashard Smith at RB. But I'd only consider that if all the verbals are exceeding expectations both on and off field, and we just don't want to ease anyone else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back