TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Central is a complete joke academically. A friend of mine's son played there about 5/6 years ago. He played D1 football. My friend told me that his son got a 24 on his ACT without ever taking the test. They would workout and lift during school hours and barely go to class. He found out about it in the middle of the year and was livid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How many HS is that for him? I don't know what happened with his purported off field issues, but changing HS so many times isn't usually a great indicator of future success.
Huge red flag, especially with the rumors about off-field issues.

Not recruit him. When Miami doesn’t recruit a Miami NW kid that’s this highly rated it’s a red flag for other schools. Imo he probably feels like it hurt his recruitment and rep tbh.

I’ve been told his off field issues are a bit over exaggerated, not my words but somebody that knows him. Take that how you will.
I’ve heard the converse, and seen proof of miami recruiting overtly after his decommitment from UF. Now for His grades to be an issue that states that it’s not for a lack of commitment from the school to recruit but his lack of commitment to his studies that has him locked in with a school who’s admissions is just south of preschool.

Central is a complete joke academically. A friend of mine's son played there about 5/6 years ago. He played D1 football. My friend told me that his son got a 24 on his ACT without ever taking the test. They would workout and lift during school hours and barely go to class. He found out about it in the middle of the year and was livid.

well, at least it all worked out in the end...

Advertisement
Can confirm. Teacher friend of mine was there when Dalvin Cook was. She said all he did was train and lift during the day. Didnt quite say teachers were forced to write fb players passes to do so, but you kinda learn to get w the program.

Not recruit him. When Miami doesn’t recruit a Miami NW kid that’s this highly rated it’s a red flag for other schools. Imo he probably feels like it hurt his recruitment and rep tbh.

I’ve been told his off field issues are a bit over exaggerated, not my words but somebody that knows him. Take that how you will.
What are you talking about?

We were all over him and he was the #1 LB on our board until the “incident”.

Then every respectable program backed off.

And that is all Miami’s fault...

It is never these knucklehead’s fault, always someone else...

Advertisement
That’s not how it is now. Simply does not hold to current Central.

Advertisement
What are you talking about?

We were all over him and he was the #1 LB on our board until the “incident”.

Then every respectable program backed off.

And that is all Miami’s fault...

It is never these knucklehead’s fault, always someone else...

No **** Sherlock , they’ve barely been in contact for awhile now, “hence not recruiting him”. That’s why he’s taking it personal. They could’ve of possibly started recruiting him again but the grades issue pretty much sealed the deal. I’ve posted manny won’t take chances on kids with grade issues , if he’s not sure you’ll get in they’ll eventually move on. It happened in the last cycle.

I’ve gotten my info on Lewis from somebody close to the kid, he told me the “incident” was overblown. So I won’t speak on it or call a kid a name since I wasn’t there when it happened.

I haven’t put blame on anyone , Miami or the kid. I’ve just stated facts of the situation. Some folks should learn the same thing , speak on facts or not speak at all.

Last edited:
No **** Sherlock , they’ve barely been in contact for awhile now, “hence not recruiting him”. That’s why he’s taking it personal. They could’ve of possibly started recruiting him again but the grades issue pretty much sealed the deal. I’ve posted manny won’t take chances on kids with grade issues , if he’s not sure you’ll get in they’ll eventually move on. It happened in the last cycle.

I’ve gotten my info on Lewis from somebody close to the kid, he told me the “incident” was overblown. So I won’t speak on it or call a kid a name since I wasn’t there when it happened.

Oddly I haven’t put blame on anyone , Miami or the kid. I’ve just stated facts of the situation. Some folks should learn the same thing , speak on facts or not speak at all.
I recall the NCAA would not require SAT scores this year. Would that not allow ever kid that has 2.3 GPA to be accept to any school of their choosing?

I recall the NCAA would not require SAT scores this year. Would that not allow ever kid that has 2.3 GPA to be accept to any school of their choosing?
Possibly. But my understanding is that UM admissions also looks at core classes. If their transcripts show the core classes UM requires are missing, chances are they won't get admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back