TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I posted a few weeks ago even if Miami did come around it would be VERY hard to get him. A lot of work would be needed by the staff.

He’s very unhappy with Um.

Well, that's that then. Get Smith. If Lewis is salty that Miami was hesitant to offer because the staff had legit behavioral concerns, then that's kinda proves the staff's point. Kid could say, "I understand the questions and I've done what I can to address them" and I'd say he shown contrition and is worth the risk. Instead he wants to hold a grudge? OK, he can enjoy being on the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC for the next few years.

I posted a few weeks ago even if Miami did come around it would be VERY hard to get him. A lot of work would be needed by the staff.

He’s very unhappy with Um.
Yeah I saw that. What works in our favor is that his teammate is Brantley who is also pretty much the voice of our class. Hopefully he can work something.

Fair, but I'd also expect the WR to be able to get off the line at some point vs. a LB playing press. Video only shows 2 attempts, but after watching them I'm more curious about whether that WR ever managed to get 2 yards upfield, lol.

If it's a traditional LB'er, I agree, but right now that guy is long and rangy. Throw some meat on him and the WR should be quicker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1598555735409.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHAT DID THE U DO WRONG HERE?

Not recruit him. When Miami doesn’t recruit a Miami NW kid that’s this highly rated it’s a red flag for other schools. Imo he probably feels like it hurt his recruitment and rep tbh.

I’ve been told his off field issues are a bit over exaggerated, not my words but somebody that knows him. Take that how you will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back