TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wille was used wrong. On the field, Willie was LT. he should’ve been rushing the passer every down. Shannon tried to make him an off the ball backer. That was never his game. If he had went to a 3-4 team, things would be different.

Advertisement
What the **** does "This is America" have to do with an outlandish statement??

1595523477988.gif

I can 100% see why people would say Flowe is better right now then Lewis, TL got hella upside I like rangy linebackers like Barr Mosley and Telvin Smith.

Advertisement
That's BS....Stop it....Lol at ANY Dade Cop or Campus Police EVER helping a UM Player...

I have to agree with the other dude. I knew cops in Miami that said they had a thick stack of reports that involved Canes players in the late 80s and 90s (I wont say which ones out of respect). If a car radio got stolen near campus, they knew who was responsible but short of murder, they were not going to hurt the team so they kept that stack hidden. Canes were the lifeblood of the city. It doesn't mean the cops were Canes fans, but were smart enough to know that arresting a star player for stealing a car stereo could be kicking a hornet's nest.

Now I'm not lying about what I was told. If you want to say the cops were lying to me, that's your prerogative.

I have to agree with the other dude. I knew cops in Miami that said they had a thick stack of reports that involved Canes players in the late 80s and 90s (I wont say which ones out of respect). If a car radio got stolen near campus, they knew who was responsible but short of murder, they were not going to hurt the team so they kept that stack hidden. Canes were the lifeblood of the city. It doesn't mean the cops were Canes fans, but were smart enough to know that arresting a star player for stealing a car stereo could be kicking a hornet's nest.

Now I'm not lying about what I was told. If you want to say the cops were lying to me, that's your prerogative.
Willie's problems were NOT while at UM....

Advertisement
[sigh]

View attachment 122997

I'm still not over the fact we took Cook over H.B. Blades in '03, then turned around and took Davis over Maurice Crum, Jr. in '04. Crum and Blades (Miami legacies) combined for over 700 tackles in college. Crum was a 3 year starter and 2 time captain at Notre Dame. H.B. Blades was all Big East 3 times, first team all-American, and Big East defensive player of year in 2006.

the old hand warmer grab.....gets em every time 😂😂😂

Reactions: D7.
Advertisement
Willie would've been an AA under Butch....if your *** can harness the likes of Nate Webster and several others (several is conservative) then Willie would've been a Cakewalk....

I agree with everything you said entirely. Especially about Willie Under Coach Davis. But Butch was also a different kind of dude. Not just anyone I feel could get through to a kid like Willie. Beyond being the best evaluator of talent i’ve ever seen, but was a true leader. Always was and will be my favorite. What he would have won at Miami.

Quick one for ya. You said you know Coach Davis. Is there a way to write to him at FIU. Maybe a better question would be, is there a direct way to send something?

Advertisement
Not true. The cops called Coker at one point when Willie got in trouble and they all swept it under the rug because they knew who he was.
willie didn’t play because he liked to freelance and didn’t play his assignment according to Radio.

[sigh]

View attachment 122997

I'm still not over the fact we took Cook over H.B. Blades in '03, then turned around and took Davis over Maurice Crum, Jr. in '04. Crum and Blades (Miami legacies) combined for over 700 tackles in college. Crum was a 3 year starter and 2 time captain at Notre Dame. H.B. Blades was all Big East 3 times, first team all-American, and Big East defensive player of year in 2006.
Didn’t GT run for 500 yds on us as well.

I can name a BUNCH of times they didn't...Ask former UM players bout Gables and Campus Police...Lol...Dade Law Enforcement NEVER covered for UM kids like FSU and UF Law enforcement...thats undeniable....

That's a separate issue. It's like NCAA enforcement of the SEC. Every once once in a while, they make Bama self report a secondary violation to give the impression of cracking down. Dade cops would cover up a lot of victimless stuff (again that's what they told me, seems a weird thing to lie about). The podunk cops don't even pretend to care. This isnt even in question. We know for a fact they covered up both rapes and murders (even serial killers)

I love my Canes, but I wouldn't want Miami PD to cover up a rape or murder for the team. That's a level of depravity I can't abide.

Anyways to the point- Butch probably handles Williams much better than others. Pretty sure he would have shut down the idea of taking a kid writing a nationally publicized recruiting diary once it became apparent it all was going to his head as he was becoming a national celebrity. I'm guessing Butch would not appreciate Williams giving Manny Navarro a play by play of his recruiting visits and his pithy commentary. He gets an ultimatum to either drop the diva stuff or he could go elsewhere.

That's a separate issue. It's like NCAA enforcement of the SEC. Every once once in a while, they make Bama self report a secondary violation to give the impression of cracking down. Dade cops would cover up a lot of victimless stuff (again that's what they told me, seems a weird thing to lie about). The podunk cops don't even pretend to care. This isnt even in question. We know for a fact they covered up both rapes and murders (even serial killers)

I love my Canes, but I wouldn't want Miami PD to cover up a rape or murder for the team. That's a level of depravity I can't abide.

Anyways to the point- Butch probably handles Williams much better than others. Pretty sure he would have shut down the idea of taking a kid writing a nationally publicized recruiting diary once it became apparent it all was going to his head as he was becoming a national celebrity. I'm guessing Butch would not appreciate Williams giving Manny Navarro a play by play of his recruiting visits and his pithy commentary. He gets an ultimatum to either drop the diva stuff or he could go elsewhere.
Butch could've handled WW like a Champ...I have Absolutely no doubt...
WW would have thrived....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back