TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I say bring the kid in...If he excels here...it would make Manny look like a G....If he doesn't....you did the best you could to accommodate him....This kid would make an immediate impact to a so-so LBing unit....This is the type of kid who would have others stepping up their game...

also the type of kid that would end up in jail on his first night on campus

also the type of kid that would end up in jail on his first night on campus
.....As I already stated....You did everything to accommodate him....Nate Webster was twice as crazy...would choke this kid out in 3 seconds....but was able to harness his insanity to the field....I'm just giving the kid the benefit....We've blown enough recruitments in the last 17+ F-ing yrs, to not lay the law down with him and give him a shot...

Last edited:
Advertisement
.....As I already stated....You did everything to accommodate him....Nate Webster was twice as crazy...would choke this kid out in 3 seconds....but was able to harness his insanity to the field....I'm just giving the kid the benefit....We've blown enough recruitments in the lasf 17+ F-ing yrs, to not lay the law down with him and give him a shot...

if the SEC is staying away, ill pass. fisher hid a bunch of **** at FSU to protect his guys and he even was like no thanks.

Advertisement
Less talented kids with worse rap sheets are recruited all the time, presuming they have the grades. Something doesn't add up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. You also don't even know his background.

Tennessee didn't either until he posted a live video on IG of the cops at his house.

He, his family, and Roland about snuck him in there and he blew it for himself. Tennessee thought they were just getting a 5 star LB from Miami without even trying.

Exactly. You also don't even know his background.

Tennessee didn't either until he posted a live video on IG of the cops at his house.

He, his family, and Roland about snuck him in there and he blew it for himself. Tennessee thought they were just getting a 5 star LB from Miami without even trying.
You have no idea who I am or what I know. There are a few on here who do. And they are laughing at you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back