TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when they come to visit a city, they don't just stay around gables. they go around the entire city. maybe they just had a bad weekend or went to the wrong spots on the wrong night. maybe they went to wynwood and ran into a bunch of issues. since no one can take them around other than themselves, you're just hoping everything went perfect. a lot can easily go wrong when you visit any city and same as how it could be amazing.

It's not that I'm "hoping that everything went perfect". It's that I cannot fathom someone thinking that a "bad experience" is somehow unique to a large city. The family is from LOS ANGELES. They've never had a single bad experience in LA? Let's be real. And anyone thinking that Fayetteville, Arkansas is some superior experience...come on, now.

Advertisement
The risk reward is evident. He’s either going to be a Tom Rinaldi piece on game day for overcoming **** and being a stud or he’s going to be kicked off the team. But based on where this depth chart and talent level is, you take the risk and believe in your culture and ability to manage it. Manny is in a do or die scenario. He has another year with defensive performances like the last one he’s gone. Gotta go all in to win or start updating his CV
I don’t think “getting kicked out of the team” is the worse than can happen here. I think it could go much worse than that

And just another note this kid is not “hard” or a “thug” or even a bad person so let’s not make the mistake of throwing any of those labels on him. He’s just EXTREMELY immature and misguided right now. I hope for his best that he changes quick if he really wants to make it big. Avantae Williams would smack this kid around. THATS a bad tough heartless ****

Advertisement
And just another note this kid is not “hard” or a “thug” or even a bad person so let’s not make the mistake of throwing any of those labels on him. He’s just EXTREMELY immature and misguided right now. I hope for his best that he changes quick if he really wants to make it big. Avantae Williams would smack this kid around. THATS a bad tough heartless ****
Sounds like Maryland is it for him... assuming they’ll take him.

Does anybody actually know that date Terrence Lewis is going to commit?

Thanks a head time.

Signed,

Peruche

It's not that I'm "hoping that everything went perfect". It's that I cannot fathom someone thinking that a "bad experience" is somehow unique to a large city. The family is from LOS ANGELES. They've never had a single bad experience in LA? Let's be real. And anyone thinking that Fayetteville, Arkansas is some superior experience...come on, now.
The mom was not on the first visit, only the dad.

The mom was on the second visit.

Does anybody actually know that date Terrence Lewis is going to commit?

Thanks a head time.

Signed,

Peruche

All star game January 2. he allegedly signed early signing day and is keeping it a secret until the all-star game. Even though no game is being played, a couple recruits are still announcing on that date.

Advertisement
Are you trying to win football games or morality contests? If he's still playing football this kid hasn't done anything egregious so why all the doubts.
Usually im pro kid. I wouldnt touch this one. Everything he touches seems to end up in controversy.

Lewis
Troutman
Johnson

Thays some serious hate and discontent that teams will be facing.
And some insane amount of trash talking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on @cway313 - why the sad face? There’ll be others here offering us riches beyond our dreams.

I’ll say this and be done.

Cio posted he had a spot ( he did) , the staff got cold feet and backed out . Now before we bash the staff you gotta look at it without your coach hater glasses. The dude is a beast lb that flashes on film. Yet nsd week his only likely commitable offer is Maryland maybe UT. You’ve read sec schools writers saying they wanted no part , I’ll repeat sec schools !!!

This could explain the posts on here of him liking pro Miami tweets then suddenly laughing at Miami. I understand the butthurt but this kid scares the **** out of schools who normally aren’t scared of anything. My guess its Maryland.

On another note Mcburrows actually reached out to the staff and initiated contact recent weeks. Which is why there was confidence , he seemed very pro Miami. Then he called them wed morning to say it’ll be Michigan.
I would rather get the USC transfer before Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back