TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll say this and be done.

Cio posted he had a spot ( he did) , the staff got cold feet and backed out . Now before we bash the staff you gotta look at it without your coach hater glasses. The dude is a beast lb that flashes on film. Yet nsd week his only likely commitable offer is Maryland maybe UT. You’ve read sec schools writers saying they wanted no part , I’ll repeat sec schools !!!

This could explain the posts on here of him liking pro Miami tweets then suddenly laughing at Miami. I understand the butthurt but this kid scares the **** out of schools who normally aren’t scared of anything. My guess is he signs with - - - - -

On another note Mcburrows actually reached out to the staff and initiated contact recent weeks. Which is why there was confidence , he seemed very pro Miami. Then he called them wed morning to say it’ll be Michigan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with the poster that this dude didn’t sign anywhere. He’s this years “Zachary Evans”. Just all over the place and will end up going to some lower level P5 school never to be heard from again. These kids just don’t see that God gave them a lottery ticket and all they need to do is not do anything crazy on there way to the corner store that sold it to them so they can cash out. Smh. Unbelievable
Bro u are trippin, Evans was a diva in HS but he had a step bro with his hand out running his recruiting process. He left all that in HS and he’s a great teammate now and future 1st rounder, just watch his TCU film from this year. Kid left all that in HS and started over, he’s not what he used to be

T2 has a criminal record Evans was just a diva who cussed out his HS coach one time

Advertisement
I’ll say this and be done.

Cio posted he had a spot ( he did) , the staff got cold feet and backed out . Now before we bash the staff you gotta look at it without your coach hater glasses. The dude is a beast lb that flashes on film. Yet nsd week his only likely commitable offer is Maryland maybe UT. You’ve read sec schools writers saying they wanted no part , I’ll repeat sec schools !!!

This could explain the posts on here of him liking pro Miami tweets then suddenly laughing at Miami. I understand the butthurt but this kid scares the **** out of schools who normally aren’t scared of anything. My guess its Maryland.

On another note Mcburrows actually reached out to the staff and initiated contact recent weeks. Which is why there was confidence , he seemed very pro Miami. Then he called them wed morning to say it’ll be Michigan.
McBurrows having to call us.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back