Terrence Lewis decommits

Eddie Johnson should’ve been given another opportunity… his situation wasnt the same as T2.
Not to rehash it but it was somewhat similar to Tae wasn’t it?

I mean details were different but similar way it played out other than the conclusion?

Or am I way off?

Advertisement
Not to rehash it but it was somewhat similar to Tae wasn’t it?

I mean details were different but similar way it played out other than the conclusion?

Or am I way off?

What did that kid do? He arrived with bad intentions…

Similar except I think he beat up some frat guy who had a legacy name at UM or something like that lol

Definitely was a badass the perfect compliment to Denzel Perryman

Advertisement
if we had a strong locker room then you bring T2 in in a heartbeat. shows mario’s confidence in the culture.
Historically players with his trajectory don't work ou
He's had three major surgeries (I keep laughing at how all the fanboys are ignoring that) and has never played a down of CFB. He transferred under poor circumstances three times in HS, and now once in CFB after only a year. AND he hit a female teacher and was suspended. And he was called a culture cancer by one of his coaches. And he disrespected the U during his recruitment. AND he seems like a head case. He signed with Maryland and is supposedly transferring to UCF. That's who he is. Sometimes, the market is telling you all you need to know.

Zero chance I'd waste a counter and roster spot on him, and I hope what 247 said about Mario agreeing with me is true. Let's find some CANES.
The % of players with this type of history panning out is nearly zero

Advertisement
Didnt want him the first time. Never understood all the hype for him like that. Still dont understand more post about him after he hast done a **** thing as a college football player.

Was officially done when Chaminades coach said what he said about him in a short time period he spent with them..which was telling since the chaminade coach is a talent hoarder.

Add to it we have ENOUGH undersized linebackers in the room..just signed his teammate in Wes who is undersized and basically the same version of T2 with out the headache and Injuries

Ngl re-reading this it's practically indecipherable lol..

Get guys that are ready to play today. Don't need guys with major injury problems and potentially even bigger off-field problems....
Agree completely! The Portal is for Plug and Play guys, not necessarily developmental guys. They’re plenty of HS recruits to bring on to develop culturally and physically. Effective portal players should easily transition into your culture and produce ala Phillips, KJ Osborne, and Rambo.

Advertisement
Mikel Jones had 109 tackles/12 TFL/3 sacks
Was first team All ACC.

He would be the obvious take if he is portal bound.

I would like his DC Tony White too, and up and coming star off the Rocky Long tree that has actually called plays unlike a certain DC candidate most are drooling over around here.

Advertisement
4D3AC3CE-C2F6-48B6-BDA1-6626DB615188.jpeg

T-2 ………”READY TO COME HOME”……to UM

Didnt want him the first time. Never understood all the hype for him like that. Still dont understand more post about him after he hast done a **** thing as a college football player.

Was officially done when Chaminades coach said what he said about him in a short time period he spent with them..which was telling since the chaminade coach is a talent hoarder.

Add to it we have ENOUGH undersized linebackers in the room..just signed his teammate in Wes who is undersized and basically the same version of T2 with out the headache and Injuries
T2 definitely looks the part physically but I keep watching his tape and it just doesn't seem anything close to 5 star. Wes pops more on tape.

Advertisement
Back