DamienCane86
All American
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2018
- Messages
- 13,126
Good get guys ready today.
Good get guys ready today.
What did that kid do? He arrived with bad intentionsā¦Eddie Johnson shouldāve been given another opportunity⦠his situation wasnt the same as T2.
Ngl re-reading this it's practically indecipherable lol..
Not to rehash it but it was somewhat similar to Tae wasnāt it?
I mean details were different but similar way it played out other than the conclusion?
Or am I way off?
What did that kid do? He arrived with bad intentionsā¦
He was a goon I remember that. Which btw I mean that as a complimentSimilar except I think he beat up some frat guy who had a legacy name at UM or something like that lol
Definitely was a badass the perfect compliment to Denzel Perryman
Historically players with his trajectory don't work ouif we had a strong locker room then you bring T2 in in a heartbeat. shows marioās confidence in the culture.
The % of players with this type of history panning out is nearly zeroHe's had three major surgeries (I keep laughing at how all the fanboys are ignoring that) and has never played a down of CFB. He transferred under poor circumstances three times in HS, and now once in CFB after only a year. AND he hit a female teacher and was suspended. And he was called a culture cancer by one of his coaches. And he disrespected the U during his recruitment. AND he seems like a head case. He signed with Maryland and is supposedly transferring to UCF. That's who he is. Sometimes, the market is telling you all you need to know.
Zero chance I'd waste a counter and roster spot on him, and I hope what 247 said about Mario agreeing with me is true. Let's find some CANES.
him not being the only option is absolutely irrelevant to my point.T2 isn't the only option in the portal. Just because everyone knows who T2 is doesn't mean he's the best option. Trust Mario with this one.
Agree completely! The Portal is for Plug and Play guys, not necessarily developmental guys. Theyāre plenty of HS recruits to bring on to develop culturally and physically. Effective portal players should easily transition into your culture and produce ala Phillips, KJ Osborne, and Rambo.Ngl re-reading this it's practically indecipherable lol..
Get guys that are ready to play today. Don't need guys with major injury problems and potentially even bigger off-field problems....
He was a goon I remember that. Which btw I mean that as a compliment
UCF has been a program āon the riseā since Dante Culpepper was a kid
Agree. Donāt want this guy anywhere near this team. Move on.Historically players with his trajectory don't work ou
The % of players with this type of history panning out is nearly zero
Florida man is alive and well I seeHere's a prime example of a troublemaker staying a troublemaker.
![]()
Man attempted to steal helicopter at Kissimmee airport after hit-and-run, investigators say
A one-man crime spree through Kissimmee ended in an arrest, according to police.www.clickorlando.com
T2 definitely looks the part physically but I keep watching his tape and it just doesn't seem anything close to 5 star. Wes pops more on tape.Didnt want him the first time. Never understood all the hype for him like that. Still dont understand more post about him after he hast done a **** thing as a college football player.
Was officially done when Chaminades coach said what he said about him in a short time period he spent with them..which was telling since the chaminade coach is a talent hoarder.
Add to it we have ENOUGH undersized linebackers in the room..just signed his teammate in Wes who is undersized and basically the same version of T2 with out the headache and Injuries