Dwinstitles
All-American
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 56,269
Stopped at BladesAdd T2 with Tae, James, Kam, Wes, Chase, Rique, Blades and Gil??
Str8 DAWGS swarming this **** lmao dont think too much just bring jit home
Stopped at BladesAdd T2 with Tae, James, Kam, Wes, Chase, Rique, Blades and Gil??
Str8 DAWGS swarming this **** lmao dont think too much just bring jit home
He’s gna ball out next year wait on itStopped at Blades
Blades will be swarming live on DiscordStopped at Blades
He’s gna ball out next year wait on it
All that is dead , he went to Maryland kept his head down didn’t get in any trouble went to class the only true concern is his health and can he get back to a 100% we need LBs if he is healthy enough he will start day 1
If he was a one-year rental who had previous college success under his belt, I’d be more positive about it. But I don’t see this kid keeping it together for 3-4 years.And then he left Maryland high and dry. That seems to be his M.O. Honestly is there a school, team or program in his life that has benefitted from having him on the team? I am really turned off my his recent me tweets. If this kid hasn't been humbled by now, I just don't see it getting turned around anytime soon.
All this said, I am a guy on my laptop. I trust Mario to make these decisions. But I am CERTAINLY not going to criticize the staff if they don't pursue or take him.
I was just listening to Flo's podcast this afternoon. He said there is interest on Miami's part and he has heard that Mario is going to sit down with T2 and speak to him in person. He'll either give him the go ahead to commit or not....
If he was a one-year rental who had previous college success under his belt, I’d be more positive about it. But I don’t see this kid keeping it together for 3-4 years.
no hes not he is who he is, there is a reason he wasn't playing at STA. Never was high on him I just liked the fam tree I didnt expect muchHe’s gna ball out next year wait on it
Can T2 keep T2 straight ?We have Alphas on this team that can keep him straight
And people think this is Monopoly money - we only have so many counters. You only get to sign so many kids. For every questionable guy you take a risk on, that's one kid who you are pretty sure will be a solid citizen and player for four years you have to turn down. I am approaching this strictly from an ROI perspective. It's not personal. I just don't believe he will pan out here. ****, if he were the greatest kid on the block you might turn him away just because of his three major injuries to date. He can't stay healthy.
I'm not really big on portal kids most leave because they couldn't get playing time so that speaks to their talent level. Stevenson is a prime example of that he's not really that good just avg imo.
Wrong thread?Blades Jr. May or may not play. But his toughness and physicality on the field cant be questioned. He gets under EVERYONES skin when lined up against.
Anyways. Please stay Rique
Lol wut?Blades Jr. May or may not play. But his toughness and physicality on the field cant be questioned. He gets under EVERYONES skin when lined up against.
Anyways. Please stay Rique
Mario doesn't need this kind of distraction. He'll be able to recruit higher quality kids, not those with major question marks.And then he left Maryland high and dry. That seems to be his M.O. Honestly is there a school, team or program in his life that has benefitted from having him on the team? I am really turned off by his recent me tweets. If this kid hasn't been humbled by now, I just don't see it getting turned around anytime soon.
All this said, I am a guy on my laptop. I trust Mario to make these decisions. But I am CERTAINLY not going to criticize the staff if they don't pursue or take him.