Terrence Lewis decommits

As I recall we told T Lewis to take a hike when his legal problem developed. That did not change when no charges were brought against him. Some other
schools stayed away also, however Maryland was totally willing to take him.
It actually did change afterwards. He had a committable offer for signing day and he told Miami coaches he was coming. Problem was that he also told Maryland coaches the same thing at the same time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Transfer portal acquisitions are later problem. Time is of the essence right now with so much to do in so little time.

There is a time and place to dive deep in to the portal, right now is not that time. Just because he hasn’t been given the green light doesn’t mean he won’t eventually. Let’s get an idea of how this class, staff, and potential team attrition are going to shake out first.

Than our staff can evaluate our portal needs to finish filling up. He had his chance to be here, and I don’t necessarily blame him for not coming under Diaz, but now he has to wait his turn.

This kid is what 12 months off ACL surgery? Did he even rehab @ Maryland since he quit the team and checked out probably a long time ago? doubt it.

This kid is what 12 months off ACL surgery? Did he even rehab @ Maryland since he quit the team and checked out probably a long time ago? doubt it.
I'm not really big on portal kids most leave because they couldn't get playing time so that speaks to their talent level. Stevenson is a prime example of that he's not really that good just avg imo.

Advertisement
I'm not really big on portal kids most leave because they couldn't get playing time so that speaks to their talent level. Stevenson is a prime example of that he's not really that good just avg imo.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

3 of last 4 Heisman winners were transfers. This year's candidate (MSU RB, Walker) was a transfer. What about the WR that just broke Miami record this season (Rambo)? JJ Watt was also a transfer. Should I keep going?

I'm feeling old school: OJ Simpson, Randy Moss, Troy Aikman, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton were also transfers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't want. Don't trust his character or maturity. Never did. Been right so far. Maybe he will get it together and I will be wrong.
Same was said about Matt Corral who is projected possibly as a top ten pick. Got to fit under the right guidance for coaching on the field and in life. No telling what has happened in his life but he has done well in football. Does take a lot more to be one of the top players in the country than just showing up. If he has put in the work to do well in something like he has, he can do the same in something else. Just got to change his lifestyle with the help of the right person. That seems to be what Cristobal has been preaching.

I was just listening to Flo's podcast this afternoon. He said there is interest on Miami's part and he has heard that Mario is going to sit down with T2 and speak to him in person. He'll either give him the go ahead to commit or not....
As it should be this what a real coach does don’t take other ppls word too close to heart get to know the kid and go from there

So one thing no one is talking about. His on field play. I know he was hurt. But in high school he was a blue chip recruit. Was it warranted? How does he compare to Wesley ?

Advertisement
Back