- Joined
- Feb 9, 2021
- Messages
- 16,193
Ask coach, not us lolWe taking him or what?!?!?!
Ask coach, not us lolWe taking him or what?!?!?!
Probably. He definitely clowned us when he acted like he'd pick UM, only to find out he had signed his LOI to Maryland a month before. He literally toyed with the staff and fanbase just for the attention.Didn't he clown tf outta the U for a bit during his senior year?
Lol James Williams back yall. I think some of us would like him but keep being told staff doesn’t want him. Mario only been here 48 hrs . I think he should meet/talk with T2 and get his own opinion of him and go from there . Would be nice to see him back with all his boys balling.We taking him or what?!?!?!
He will be a caneloading……
thanks el! why all the hate? has to be a reason.Yes.
He hates Miami, even if he entered the Portal he wouldn’t come here.
Bookmarked.He will be a caneloading……
Jason Marshall (just making sure everyone knows I’m not talking about T2)...thanks el! why all the hate? has to be a reason.
Imagine thinking another program sucks, while you get thrown all over and your unit gives up 400 passing yards to SamfordJason Marshall (just making sure everyone knows I’m not talking about T2)...
He was brainwashed by Hova & he’s just like all the Broward & South Dade kids who’ve flocked up to UF in recent years, they think we suck (which we have) & they just have a resentment towards our program for a modicum of reasons.
But to put it more eloquently, they’re just a bunch Biatches.
Their isn’t too many people I don’t like in the world, but Hova, I will fight him.Jason Marshall (just making sure everyone knows I’m not talking about T2)...
He was brainwashed by Hova & he’s just like all the Broward & South Dade kids who’ve flocked up to UF in recent years, they think we suck (which we have) & they just have a resentment towards our program for a modicum of reasons.
But to put it more eloquently, they’re just a bunch Biatches.
On God!Their isn’t too many people I don’t like in the world, but Hova, I will fight him.
Bingo!The way this is all playing out it seems as if he doesn't have the okay yet from Mario.
He just waiting on the green light if everything falls in place he should be cane
thanks bro! on another tip do we have a chance with stewart with this new regime?Jason Marshall (just making sure everyone knows I’m not talking about T2)...
He was brainwashed by Hova & he’s just like all the Broward & South Dade kids who’ve flocked up to UF in recent years, they think we suck (which we have) & they just have a resentment towards our program for a modicum of reasons.
But to put it more eloquently, they’re just a bunch Biatches.
Is it just me - or do you think his Jr film from Northwestern looked better than his Sr at Central?
It actually did change afterwards. He had a committable offer for signing day and he told Miami coaches he was coming. Problem was that he also told Maryland coaches the same thing at the same time.As I recall we told T Lewis to take a hike when his legal problem developed. That did not change when no charges were brought against him. Some other
schools stayed away also, however Maryland was totally willing to take him.