Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
is Jason Marshall sticking around there?
I doubt it but would be happy if he did but more happy if Stevens stay n Terrence comes and Marshall stays at Florida that will never Best Kirby or Saban

Advertisement
He hates it here but silently committed at one point didn’t he?
Silent commits don’t mean sh@t in today’s college football world. **** hard public commits by blue chips with diva attitudes don’t mean much. I’m patiently waiting for the blue chip ol who left Florida to come home cause of Covid to show up on the field, no reason he’s not in the rotation next year if he plays to the hype he had as a prospect

Situation of headache vs talent. Does the talent outweigh the issues he may bring to the program?
Does the talent? Yes, dude is an elite lb at a position that we currently have no savages at. The right coach, support staff and getting former alumni players to help mentor him could make him a day one pick.

And just cause he was a head case in hs doesn’t mean he can’t mature with age. We need a head case lb at this point, we can’t have slow average lb talent on our d and expect to compete especially with any d that has the dl playing manny style, no gap integrity from dl nor taking on blocks leaving a huge responsibility on our lbs to take on ol blockers alone. Having elite edge rushers has helped but as we saw this season without elite edge pass rushers, not only is our soft zone coverage picked apart but our two true lbs are crap in coverage and to slow to be effective blitzing. Need someone with suicide mentality aggressively going after anyone who attempts to block them. Good news is we just got a non head case blue chip lb commit who for being undersized is better at attacking the rush and tackling then coverage but is still very serviceable in coverage off his pure speed/athleticism and can become great with some hip improvement for pass coverage and elite with increasing mass.

Blissaine and this nut 5 star transferring here with new staff, will make shaq n Pinckney seem like Jennings n Flagg. Both Wesley and Terrence are extremely athletic, aggressive and have natural lb instincts. Flagg has good instincts but isn’t athletic enough or talented enough to play in Diaz’s scheme (or any top p5 defense imo) which is why our safeties are always the one s with most tackles. I don’t like talking bad about current players but Jennings needs to transfer out. Flagg is fine for depth.

Last edited:
Who knows, maybe Wes committed with talks that T2 comes here as well.

Theres a whole lot changing and shifting going on. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest. People laugh about Miami being offseason champs... well, dont make fun of people kids.
or he realized no amount of bags is worth living in Tallahassee or Morgantown. Hopefully Shemar gets that memo about college station living.

The new Staff with elite ad is going to bring a lot of nil money, and I believe the new hc will be given enough money for assistants and increased support staff to not only overtake Clemson s position as highest paid assistants (we are currently second highest in acc for assistants paid) but god willing have our assistant salary n support staff rivaling bamas (if we are truly committed to winning football this will happen with new staff) I suspect same thing happens with SCw. I’ve always lived in a major liberal city so the idea of going to school in a rural, deeply conservative state seems depressing af. Any young prospect needs to see no school in Texas is worth going to with the insane restrictions on abortion. Better have lots of bags for all the jock chasers trying to get preggers. Long term benefit we have over SCw is besides sc being in downtown la which has gotten better but still sucks, the no state income tax in Florida goes much further for comparable salaries for hc, assistants and more importantly nil deals for players. Miami is a great city and much cheaper to live than la and I’ll take coral gables over dtla everyday. The income tax in California and stupidity of ca politicians has me considering moving from la where I’ve lived a good portion of my life. I’m liberal but la/sf politicians are bs, out of touch with reality and more interested in teaching proper pronouns, what they deem are ethics then teaching fundamental math. It’s already happening in ca public schools. I know a few posters on here live in la area and I don’t know where but I’ve lived in Venice a long time n place became disgusting during Covid, homeless and addicts have more rights then property owners or renters that pay insane taxes.

Last edited:
Does the talent? Yes, dude is an elite lb at a position that we currently have no savages at. The right coach, support staff and getting former alumni players to help mentor him could make him a day one pick.

And just cause he was a head case in hs doesn’t mean he can’t mature with age. We need a head case lb at this point, we can’t have slow average lb talent on our d and expect to compete especially with any d that has the dl playing manny style, no gap integrity from dl nor taking on blocks leaving a huge responsibility on our lbs to take on ol blockers alone. Having elite edge rushers has helped but as we saw this season without elite edge pass rushers, not only is our soft zone coverage picked apart but our two true lbs are crap in coverage and to slow to be effective blitzing. Need someone with suicide mentality aggressively going after anyone who attempts to block them. Good news is we just got a non head case blue chip lb commit who for being undersized is better at attacking the rush and tackling then coverage but is still very serviceable in coverage off his pure speed/athleticism and can become great with some hip improvement for pass coverage and elite with increasing mass.

Blissaine and this nut 5 star transferring here with new staff, will make shaq n Pinckney seem like Jennings n Flagg. Both Wesley and Terrence are extremely athletic, aggressive and have natural lb instincts. Flagg has good instincts but isn’t athletic enough or talented enough to play in Diaz’s scheme (or any top p5 defense imo) which is why our safeties are always the one s with most tackles. I don’t like talking bad about current players but Jennings needs to transfer out. Flagg is fine for depth.
I'm all for adding talent but the situation needs to be right. A discussion needs to be had between him, the coaches, and his family to truly get a sense where his mind is at. If everything is inline and appropriate then bring him on-board. If there's anything suspicious leave it alone and explore the portal for other options.

If he does come get mentors and therapists in place early to support this kid, like you said. Him Avantae Williams are similar cases. I'll be rooting for both of those young men.

Advertisement
or he realized no amount of bags is worth living in Tallahassee or Morgantown. Hopefully Shemar gets that memo about college station living.

The new Staff with elite ad is going to bring a lot of nil money, and I believe the new hc will be given enough money for assistants and increased support staff to not only overtake Clemson s position as highest paid assistants (we are currently second highest in acc for assistants paid) but god willing have our assistant salary n support staff rivaling bamas (if we are truly committed to winning football this will happen with new staff) I suspect same thing happens with SCw. I’ve always lived in a major liberal city so the idea of going to school in a rural, deeply conservative state seems depressing af. Any young prospect needs to see no school in Texas is worth going to with the insane restrictions on abortion. Better have lots of bags for all the jock chasers trying to get preggers. Long term benefit we have over SCw is besides sc being in downtown la which has gotten better but still sucks, the no state income tax in Florida goes much further for comparable salaries for hc, assistants and more importantly nil deals for players. Miami is a great city and much cheaper to live than la and I’ll take coral gables over dtla everyday. The income tax in California and stupidity of ca politicians has me considering moving from la where I’ve lived a good portion of my life. I’m liberal but la/sf politicians are bs, out of touch with reality and more interested in teaching proper pronouns, what they deem are ethics then teaching fundamental math. It’s already happening in ca public schools. I know a few posters on here live in la area and I don’t know where but I’ve lived in Venice a long time n place became disgusting during Covid, homeless and addicts have more rights then property owners or renters that pay insane taxes.

Shemar has to be waiting to see what theU is going to do

The problem is you have to have good mentors that will work with the kid, we need to take a chance sometimes and put in the work off the field in molding a young man like T2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back