or he realized no amount of bags is worth living in Tallahassee or Morgantown. Hopefully Shemar gets that memo about college station living.
The new Staff with elite ad is going to bring a lot of nil money, and I believe the new hc will be given enough money for assistants and increased support staff to not only overtake Clemson s position as highest paid assistants (we are currently second highest in acc for assistants paid) but god willing have our assistant salary n support staff rivaling bamas (if we are truly committed to winning football this will happen with new staff) I suspect same thing happens with SCw. I’ve always lived in a major liberal city so the idea of going to school in a rural, deeply conservative state seems depressing af. Any young prospect needs to see no school in Texas is worth going to with the insane restrictions on abortion. Better have lots of bags for all the jock chasers trying to get preggers. Long term benefit we have over SCw is besides sc being in downtown la which has gotten better but still sucks, the no state income tax in Florida goes much further for comparable salaries for hc, assistants and more importantly nil deals for players. Miami is a great city and much cheaper to live than la and I’ll take coral gables over dtla everyday. The income tax in California and stupidity of ca politicians has me considering moving from la where I’ve lived a good portion of my life. I’m liberal but la/sf politicians are bs, out of touch with reality and more interested in teaching proper pronouns, what they deem are ethics then teaching fundamental math. It’s already happening in ca public schools. I know a few posters on here live in la area and I don’t know where but I’ve lived in Venice a long time n place became disgusting during Covid, homeless and addicts have more rights then property owners or renters that pay insane taxes.