Terrence Lewis decommits

With Wes on board he isn't really of need IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they project to be the same type of player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I recall we told T Lewis to take a hike when his legal problem developed. That did not change when no charges were brought against him. Some other
schools stayed away also, however Maryland was totally willing to take him.

He will be a cane 🤫🤫🤫 loading……
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
thanks el! why all the hate? has to be a reason.
Jason Marshall (just making sure everyone knows I’m not talking about T2)...

He was brainwashed by Hova & he’s just like all the Broward & South Dade kids who’ve flocked up to UF in recent years, they think we suck (which we have) & they just have a resentment towards our program for a modicum of reasons.

But to put it more eloquently, they’re just a bunch Biatches.

Advertisement

He was brainwashed by Hova & he’s just like all the Broward & South Dade kids who’ve flocked up to UF in recent years, they think we suck (which we have) & they just have a resentment towards our program for a modicum of reasons.

Imagine thinking another program sucks, while you get thrown all over and your unit gives up 400 passing yards to Samford

Their isn’t too many people I don’t like in the world, but Hova, I will fight him.

Advertisement

thanks bro! on another tip do we have a chance with stewart with this new regime?

Is it just me - or do you think his Jr film from Northwestern looked better than his Sr at Central?

This X1000

He doesn’t even look like he’s trying in his senior film. That to me is a red flag. But the athleticism is deniable, kids have a lot of **** going on, and you can only hope a great coach can unlock this man’s full potential. Because if he is engaged on every play, he’s a true five star all day

Advertisement
Back