Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Y'all do know that kid's decommitted from all star games last year. I know that the kid has some growing up to do. The rumor of him hitting somebody, **** anybody is disturbing and the kid needs counseling. The real troubling thing is that a power 5 team accepted his permission before any type of reform could take place.

T2 is talented on the field and before what happened happened just about everyone on this board wanted him in orange and green. Before ya'll found out what happened ya'll was complaining about the staff not recruiting him anymore. So now to read all the bs that most of ya'll are saying is low and petty af. What for anyways? This kid is Tennessee's headache for now. Why are ya'll trashing a kid that our team don't want?

Is this kid gonna live up to his potential, who knows. Is he to this point a reminder of knuckleheads in past recruiting cycles, sure. But this kid shouldn't be mentioned on a Miami Hurricanes message board. Okay, rant over. Continue trashing the kid if it makes ya'll feel better.

Y'all do know that kid's decommitted from all star games last year. I know that the kid has some growing up to do. The rumor of him hitting somebody, **** anybody is disturbing and the kid needs counseling. The real troubling thing is that a power 5 team accepted his permission before any type of reform could take place.

T2 is talented on the field and before what happened happened just about everyone on this board wanted him in orange and green. Before ya'll found out what happened ya'll was complaining about the staff not recruiting him anymore. So now to read all the bs that most of ya'll are saying is low and petty af. What for anyways? This kid is Tennessee's headache for now. Why are ya'll trashing a kid that our team don't want?

Is this kid gonna live up to his potential, who knows. Is he to this point a reminder of knuckleheads in past recruiting cycles, sure. But this kid shouldn't be mentioned on a Miami Hurricanes message board. Okay, rant over. Continue trashing the kid if it makes ya'll feel better.
He didn't say to respect his decision, so it's fair game

Advertisement

Because women beaters get no mercy

2k20 has just been a awful year..tekashi is out and about..RIP Kobe n Gigi..the virus..and now ****** are decommitting from all star games

You are right, Illinois absolutely sucks! Legislature, gov, property taxes, road construction! We spend a lot of time down in Vero Beach to get away
Nice man at least you get to get away. I grew in the south side of Chicago and moved to Orland Park last summer.

Advertisement

I had the glorious opportunity onetime at the peak of being a huge beast of telling one of these PUKES knowing what he’s done before

“WHY DON’T YOU PICK ON A BIG MAN FOR ONCE , YOU GOT THE FIRST PUNCH THEN ITS MY TURN “

He looked down and ran off PEE on them

Advertisement
He's a kid, and kids do dumb ****. The goal now is to prevent him from growing up being the same way. In my opinion the fact that he had a couple schools willing to take his commitment so early in the process is a disservice to the kid and the growth/ maturity that the people around him would want for him and hope he'd want for himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back