Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
@caneinorlando the rep about lying was because of that troll who wanted to bring in Alvarez. Unles it’s me, didn’t butch really only want the Miami job again? I was under the impression he was studying the game because he knew golden would fail. When he got passed over Pete got him to fiu. He wanted to live in so fla
And we hired MR lol how fried we are

Jesse Armstead comes to my old long term memory everyone knew he was NFL ready in high school and on a bad day he was years ahead in his football presence.

There was another same time whom played LB and fullback John Madden said his was the greatest high school player he ever layed his eyes on , can remember players name?

Any if football had same rules as baseball none of there players would be in college

GOCANES
DJ Williams- De La Salle HS, Concord, Ca

Advertisement
this post and prior ones on UNC are 100% fact: UNC was about to become a perennial top 10 program. Even that last scandal year with all the suspensions they still had a great year and even almost beat LSU with like double digit starters or two deep guys gone. I remember watching the dline with Quinn, Coples, Austin, and that other guy whose name escapes me and they were monstrous. That front 7 was lethal. His only mistake outside of the hiring John Blake was i didn’t like Shoop as the OC hire. He was too conservative even for that era of football. Give that UNC team the offense they had last year and that’s a national championship winner.

Nonetheless, at that point in time where he was slowly building that program you could see big improvements each year.

They went 8-5 Butchs last season

7-5 in regular season

You call that a great season?

Advertisement
Context matters as does actually being able to remember details. Given you didn’t understand either then it’s pointless to try and keep going.

So you agree our season last year was good right?

I mean we have been **** for almost two decades outside a season or two

Let me guess in our case context doesn’t matter but I’ll love to see how you’ll justify gargling Butches balls

BTW Larry Fedora accomplished more at UNC than Butch ever did, almost 4 years after after Butch was fired

Context matters as does actually being able to remember details. Given you didn’t understand either then it’s pointless to try and keep going.

His 20+ year record as a HC should serve as the only context necessary. He’s a perennial 8-9 win guy at best.

So you agree our season last year was good right?

I mean we have been **** for almost two decades outside a season or two

Let me guess in our case context doesn’t matter but I’ll love to see how you’ll justify gargling Butches balls

BTW Larry Fedora accomplished more at UNC than Butch ever did, almost 4 years after after Butch was fired
No gargling necessary.

You’re just making it worse and confirming what I said. Thanks.

His 20+ year record as a HC should serve as the only context necessary. He’s a perennial 8-9 win guy at best.
No. Please see post on context and details of that team and program at that given time. Without that understanding then responding to me is basically pointless. It’s a waste of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ Williams- De La Salle HS, Concord, Ca
That was a massive recruiting coup for Butch. Top player in the country, and his recruitment was subject of massive attention. Yet, when he got into fall camp, it seemed that Jon Vilma, I believe, who was in the same class, was a bit ahead of DJ as a LB.

For a while that Concord La Salle program was the best in the country, yet I don't hear as much about it now. Sometimes I used to try to figure out the demographics of an area where the leading programs were. I tried to understand why a particular HS was so outstanding. I thought maybe the Concord area was probably substantially heavily blue collar, perhaps because of a large Toyota plant in the town.

I don't know if I was right. I don't read as much about Concord now. There were some other good players who came out of Concord around DJ's time. We never got any others from that area. We also had Ken Dorsey from northern California (Miramonte) about that time.

Now it is getting harder to understand what makes certain high school programs good. There are the IMG's where kids come from everywhere to play. Others like Jake Garcia go across the country for HS. (Why Georgia, in particular, I don't really know, but it worked). It's interesting how Georgia has become a hotbed of quarterbacking.

That was a massive recruiting coup for Butch. Top player in the country, and his recruitment was subject of massive attention. Yet, when he got into fall camp, it seemed that Jon Vilma, I believe, who was in the same class, was a bit ahead of DJ as a LB.

For a while that Concord La Salle program was the best in the country, yet I don't hear as much about it now. Sometimes I used to try to figure out the demographics of an area where the leading programs were. I tried to understand why a particular HS was so outstanding. I thought maybe the Concord area was probably substantially heavily blue collar, perhaps because of a large Toyota plant in the town.

I don't know if I was right. I don't read as much about Concord now. There were some other good players who came out of Concord around DJ's time. We never got any others from that area. We also had Ken Dorsey from northern California (Miramonte) about that time.

Now it is getting harder to understand what makes certain high school programs good. There are the IMG's where kids come from everywhere to play. Others like Jake Garcia go across the country for HS. (Why Georgia, in particular, I don't really know, but it worked). It's interesting how Georgia has become a hotbed of quarterbacking.
Ladoucer didn’t lose for like 12 years there. He had a lot of eventual nfl guys there. I’m sure recruiting like **** happened during his time there across California and once better known across the country. It just wasn’t as directly obvious with all the media attention you get nowadays with IMG.

Ladoucer didn’t lose for like 12 years there. He had a lot of eventual nfl guys there. I’m sure recruiting like **** happened during his time there across California and once better known across the country. It just wasn’t as directly obvious with all the media attention you get nowadays with IMG.
De La Salle gets kids from surrounding areas ., ie Oakland and other parts of the East bay. Also some kids from Sacramento has played at De La Salle including DJ who is originally from Sacramento.

Advertisement
Back