Terrell Brooks

A kid like Brooks you wanna root for, underdog, married, has his family with him. He is a kid that has alot to play for. Hopefully ag sees something in him. I noticed he was a 2 star but like kamalu they have some big time schools offering.

Advertisement
Not bashing, just asking - what makes this kid different than Darius Smith?

So is every JUCO DT we sign Darius Smith?

Darius Smith was a filler, nothing more, nothing less. He commit in June well after NSD.

LULZ at the mopery and assumptions every time we look at a JUCO player. If he's a DT, he's Darius T1ts. If he's a TE, he's Chase Fart.

Advertisement
hopefully we can ask players like David Perry and Asante Cleveland to just move on for there senior years to another school. Also, something about this Kerr kid makes me feel like he is expendable.

Don't overlook King, Cornelius & Cain.

This is who we finish with....

Bostwick
Kirkland
Collins
Thomas
Brooks
Robinson
Grace

Kerr, Coley and Bryant to FSU.

85 on the DOT *******.

Advertisement
Extremely "meh" on this. Jethro has 3.5 days left to land some difference makers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm higher on Brooks than the other JUCO DL we have committed. If K-State wants him, I think he can play. Bill Snyder knows the JUCO ranks pretty well.

Extremely "meh" on this. Jethro has 3.5 days left to land some difference makers.

He has 12+ games to prove it. He could bring in Bryant and Bostwick and it won't matter if our DTs and DE through physical and technical development aren't better next season.

He has 12+ games to prove it. He could bring in Bryant and Bostwick and it won't matter if our DTs and DE through physical and technical development aren't better next season.

Yeah, well, other than Pierre consider me less than impressed in that department as well. Land some f-ing players.

Advertisement

Yeah, well, other than Pierre consider me less than impressed in that department as well. Land some f-ing players.

I guess we will just have to wait till NSD to see if you are impressed or not.

Not I position to evaluate the kid, but two positive developments. Baylor is legit these days and coaching staff means business, plus as stated previously Snyder and staff live off JUCO talent.

I guess we will just have to wait till NSD to see if you are impressed or not.

Yep. He has 3.5 days. I'm not calling it done yet.

There aren't any freshman impact players along the defensive line, unless you're talking about the edges. Brooks is going to be a good pickup. He won't be living in the backfield, but he uses his hands and he won't be a speed bump for offensive linemen like Corey King and the other young D-Line guys. We just need guys who won't get steamrolled. Porter and Pierre are the playmakers and that's why they are starting.

Advertisement
Back