Tennison breaks down UM commitment and what future holds for career

Advertisement
That's a shame. I really like this kid's game. Whatever bag school he commits to will probably get a solid ROI for the next 3 years.
I will, of course, be visiting my local chango santero in an attempt to drastically lower that ROI.

Out of state schools must laugh at how easy it is to flip Miami commits. Show a little cash and it’s a done deal.

This state has some of the most underpaid coaches in the country and that works against us as well. These dude will do anything for a buck.

If a coach from Alabama sends his kid to any school outside of the state he won’t have a job the next day.

Decommitment U? This is disappointing. Defensive staff continues to lose out on kids consistently.

Advertisement
How can anyone be surprised after his tweets with his coach and the visit he set up a few days after the offer. We have in state kids that don’t visit as fast as he went up to Clemson.
Writing was on the wall.

Keep recruiting him but disappointing to be honest..

Makes keeping a very open and national board refreshed with recruits...

How can anyone be surprised after his tweets with his coach and the visit he set up a few days after the offer. We have in state kids that don’t visit as fast as he went up to Clemson.
Writing was on the wall.

Again, the recruiting strategy needs to be changed here.

The kid should of been told he will lose the offer if decideds to visit other schools. We can’t letting kids walk all over us.

Advertisement

The kid should of been told he will lose the offer if decideds to visit other schools. We can’t letting kids walk all over us.
Another reason why I hate early commits, we always win the Spring recruitment because it's usually a kid's first time visiting us & they're just excited about the early interest.

Once they start taking trips later in the Spring/Summer we get swooped on, literally happens every year lol.

On the bright side, crootin' season hasn't even begun yet so we can still find another really good Safety between now & Decemeber.

Another reason why I hate early commits, we always win the Spring recruitment because it's usually a kid's first time visiting us & they're just excited about the early interest.

Once they start taking trips later in the Spring/Summer we get swooped on, literally happens every year lol.

On the bright side, crootin' season hasn't even begun yet so we can still find another really good Safety between now & Decemeber.
Recruiting season? I’m not familiar with croot or crootin.

People can say “bags” and that’s fine.

But honestly: what member of the defensive staff would require bags to beat? Take Clemson out of it. Just look at programs within our tier. If you were a fan of one of those schools, what defensive coach would you say, “oh ****. We got to battle X for him” like you would Sieder or Haggins or Tee Martin or somebody like that?

Advertisement

Do the coaches push for the early commitments? I thought I remember when this kid committed, AI or someone said Banda was pushing hard for him to commit. If so, this feels like an issue that needs to be addressed.

Not even saban does that anymore

Would Lawrence be an upgrade over tennison if they landed him?

Advertisement
I guess Momma coming to campus recently was the curtesy decommit visit.

The defensive staff continues to be a joke on the trail.

I guess Momma coming to campus recently was the curtesy decommit visit.

The defensive staff continues to be a joke on the trail.

Losing him stinks no doubt. But we have simultaneous recruitments going on at his position so not all is lost. IF we can grab one of Williams or Lawrence it might just be a wash here.

Advertisement
Back