Tennison breaks down UM commitment and what future holds for career

Advertisement
So these front running kids have now switched from Bama to UGA and to now Clemson. Good Lord they getting everyone.

They are turning away high 4 star kids like Knighton and Gray lol

Advertisement
This is Miami...you have to throw $$ or win. If not, they leavin'. The past has shown us that. It ain't nothin' new.

Advertisement
Honestly not sure he has a commitable offer from Clemson yet or they are keeping it real quiet. I was on their main board and not once have any of their insiders even mentioned his name in any of the nearly dozens articles written since the spring game. They did mention Jalen Harrell but their spots are getting tight. Henry Gray was supposed to visit this weekend and he didn’t go after they told him they were going in a different direction.

Agree. I don’t think he can commit to Clemson now. I keep seeing Auburn mentioned as a player. He may not even have gone to Clemson. They never mentioned his name o cue anywhere.

Advertisement
Tennison definitely did NOT go to Clemson. Their 247 mod confirmed that . They are interested in his skills - possibly for nickel spot - but they are being very choosy on DBs of any kind this cycle. the mod said basically they "need to get to know each other". Nothing happening here at this point.

Advertisement
How is his upside compared to Kaleb Spencer?? Seems like he should get a look based solely off experience but I didnt pay much attention to him when Ole Miss played.

Advertisement
Back