Tennessee potential transfers?

Can someone tell me when the NCAA plans to make decisions on extra scholarships ?I thought it was at the end of the month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't want to mess these kids, if Pruitt goes down for handing out money, the question will be 'to whom'? Would rather that NOT be players we give spots to.

Tennessee’s winning % is .488 since 2008. Good for 75th in the country. I knew they were bad but Jesus that’s FSU territory

Advertisement
T-Rob's 2nd to last follow on twitter is none other than Henry To'o To'o

1611245460791.png

Advertisement
Problem is pretty much every top team in the country see that too.

No doubt, not expecting to land either but we have things to sell (also things some could use against us). My comment was more frustration that nothing has been done to change the worst position group on the team either through player upgrade or coaching upgrade.

Henry's a Cali kid so we should put JP on him. Doubt he wants to stay in the sticks for 2-3 more years.

Advertisement
@JayCane20 give us the lowdown. Any chance we can scoop up any of those LB studs
Sorry busy season with work and I haven’t responded to anything

Wouldn’t want Crouch he’s not very good. Just gives us more of the same

Not sure what To’oto’o plans to do in terms of the spring semester and enrolling now or later. Only chance we’ve got is if he waits. Even then... he’ll probably end up on the west coast or at a playoff team.

Sorry busy season with work and I haven’t responded to anything

Wouldn’t want Crouch he’s not very good. Just gives us more of the same

Not sure what To’oto’o plans to do in terms of the spring semester and enrolling now or later. Only chance we’ve got is if he waits. Even then... he’ll probably end up on the west coast or at a playoff team.
USC seems like a logical spot for him.

Would hate him to go to Bama.

Advertisement
Back