Tennessee potential transfers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
All these nice players now hitting the Portal especially To’To and Brooks. Would love to get them plus Cody at RB. But of course the NCAA is dragging their feet making a decision on additional IC counters. At this rate it will be freaking the end of Summer before they make the call.

Back at Tennessee but people saying it means nothing and he's still going to Bama.

His original connection to Bama isn’t even there anymore. We actually could have a really good chance at him if apply that pressure. We need DJ to talk to his parents or something(De La Salle alum), Jess Simpson could reach out to Tosh Luppoi(worked Falcons together) who has plug in the Bay Area. Like I been said since he left UT we got action if we push for him heavy

Advertisement
His original connection to Bama isn’t even there anymore. We actually could have a really good chance at him if apply that pressure. We need DJ to talk to his parents or something(De La Salle alum), Jess Simpson could reach out to Tosh Luppoi(worked Falcons together) who has plug in the Bay Area. Like I been said since he left UT we got action if we push for him heavy
As long as he doesn't go to Bama, I'm cool. With that said, he should come here.

So..... You're saying......we have....a chance???

I noticed Aristide recently followed him on Twitter too.

Advertisement
Do we have the room for Tootoo?

Before somebody says, “you make room”, it doesn’t work like that.

And I’m no expert on how many numbers or counters or any of that we have left, but we either do or we don’t. Of course I also realize at the NCAA can’t get off its *** and make a decision either.

I am just asking the question, do we have the room or don’t we, or does anyone know?

Do we have the room for Tootoo?

Before somebody says, “you make room”, it doesn’t work like that.

And I’m no expert on how many numbers or counters or any of that we have left, but we either do or we don’t. Of course I also realize at the NCAA can’t get off its *** and make a decision either.

I am just asking the question, do we have the room or don’t we, or does anyone know?
Only way is him coming in August and counting towards 22 class, Absent NCAA getting off its *** and giving a fvck

Advertisement
We need a LB who has shown he can play at this level. All the sunshine pumping about the current kids is meaningless.

If tootoo isn't already spoken for you'd have to assume we used the Deandre Johnson connection and are actively trying to recruit him.

The kid can come to Miami for one year and build his personal brand and develop roots in the premier place to train during an NFL offseason. Jump to the NFL after one year with his god-given talent. Jalean Phillips-esqe

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back